Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 03:29 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,346 times

Advertisements

I wish someone would ask him about the supposed meeting yesterdays accuser a month ago?

The media really sucks at their jobs sometimes. Most of these questions are just stupid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:29 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
He isnt doing horribly but for him to say he doesnt know her, remember ever seeing her after there was a witness to her talking with him last month is just dumb. That alone is nearly enough where I dont think I can trust him.

He did say hed take a lie detector test but what does that really prove?
I believe he said he would take a lie detector test, IF, there were facts to justify it. May have to wait for a transcript to confirm that.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I believe he said he would take a lie detector test, IF, there were facts to justify it. May have to wait for a transcript to confirm that.
Youre right. He basically said he would but wont unless something or other. lol

Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Sure...
Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod

Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod | RealClearPolitics

I know that you lefties want so much to believe that all people are like your Clinton, but they aren't.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 PM

458 posts, read 776,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
Heh.

Well, he did deny being aware of any settlements with accusers in the 1990s, then later that same day admitted that he was aware of agreements. Not settlements, agreements. Agreements to settle employment with nice going away pre$ent$. But not settlements!

That left me wondering if he'd been on the phone to Clinton asking for advice...
How many get a years worth of salary when they leave a relatively low level position? Especially after accusing the boss of wrongdoing. It was a settlement, no matter how you parse the words.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,869 times
Quote:
Well I guess he definitely wont be bowing out as there is a Cain 2012 board on the podium. Im anxious to hear what he has to say but I believe its going to be beating around the bush and just embarrassing.
I agree, it is almost guaranteed to be just another lame denial. He has gone from I can't remember to I didn't do it and now appears ready to come full circle back to I don't even know these women.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM

I dont know what to think of this. I dont think he did well but not horrible. But for the reporters NOT to ask about the meeting last month is idiotic. Do these people no how to be reporters? The first few questions were just stupid. How the hell do you not ask him about last month ???

Old 11-08-2011, 03:41 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod

Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod | RealClearPolitics

I know that you lefties want so much to believe that all people are like your Clinton, but they aren't.
I was in Basic Training with Johnny Crawford! That doesn't mean I had a part in the TV show, "The Rifleman".

Old 11-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,869 times
Quote:
He isnt doing horribly but for him to say he doesnt know her, remember ever seeing her after there was a witness to her talking with him last month is just dumb. That alone is nearly enough where I dont think I can trust him.

He did say hed take a lie detector test but what does that really prove?
Offering to take a lie detector test is one of the best signs that someone is lying. I believe that OJ Simpson and Scott Peterson at one point both offered to take lie detector tests. When you have to break out the lie detector test thing, you are toast.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:43 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,663,920 times
Too funny that right-wingers are blaming the media for this (as usual).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections