Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 03:52 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod

Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod | RealClearPolitics

I know that you lefties want so much to believe that all people are like your Clinton, but they aren't.
Wow, that's some compelling evidence you've uncovered there, MORebel! My God, she even admitted nodding to him in the gym! We all know it was really some sort of secret code, right? Well, you got us. It's all over for the Democrats. I guess we better start practicing saying President Cain...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:53 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I was in Basic Training with Johnny Crawford! That doesn't mean I had a part in the TV show, "The Rifleman".
Yeah, right! LOLOLOL

Old 11-08-2011, 04:00 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Unless the initial rumblings are NOT a preview of what Herman Cain is going to say this afternoon, he just needs to step down now.

Ive tried to give this man the benefit of the doubt but he is not making sense and would need to blow me away with his presser to get my support back.

Herman Cain: I don't remember Sharon Bialek - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Now we already had a report that this woman was seen talking with Herman Cain a month ago for 2 to 3 minutes. And yet he sits there and says he doesnt even remember her? It was a month ago and according to a Chicago Reporter.

Beck interviews Chicago radio host about seeing Cain accuser encounter - YouTube

I really can not defend him anymore. Sure, I think there can be actual collaboration sometimes to destroy someones character, especially in the political arena, but I think Ive had it with this whole thing and Cain's dealing with it. Im nearly willing to bet this presser is going to be a complete waste of time and more no details or relevant info from Cain. Yes, the whole thing, especially with this genitals woman, really seems just fishy and odd concerning her actions and her account of it all. While I dont think highly of this broad at all, Ive lost trust in Cain.

Ill leave open the door for him but as of now, unless he hits it out of the park this afternoon, im done and he just needs to step down.

Having said all that, I do find the media coverage of this from the start, especially the bigots/racists are MSNBC to be appalling. Especially given many other stories they covered up, refused to report on, or didnt "dig" like they do with any story dealing with a Conservative.
No, he doesn't need to step down, and he shouldn't. I don't believe any of these women, and ESPECIALLY this last one (Allred's client) is such a poor actress! Her story is soooo made up! As soon as I heard her tell it the first time, I started to laugh. So scripted it was ridiculous, and she didn't even do a good job reading it. It was just not believable. Period. And now we know something about her past, so she is even less believable.

I still support Cain! Go Herman!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
I thought he did great in his press gathering
I just do not buy into this, especially this blonde bimbo!
look at her back ground, she is sniffing for some $$$
he was direct and answered all questions
the rest of this stuff is hearsay and bull crap
he even said he would take a lie test
will the women?? I would love to see it!
and he has a well know lawyer from here in Georgia, good for him!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:04 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,388,688 times
Default Cain update- he's going to try to brazen this out!

I gotta say this, the dude's got a MONUMENTAL ego befitting of a president! I haven't heard a person who's not trying to be funny refer to himself in the third person like that before.

He's got balls too. But brains???

Couple observations:

1) He must be fairly certain nobody can prove Bialek's story.

2) He'll be GLAD to take a lie detector test- but only if there's a good reason!

3) Mr Independent has no problem shoving a blathering lawyer up to the podium to warm up the audience for him.

4) The Nat Restaurant Assoc. paid two females close to $100,000 to go away... because nothing happened??? At least one them appears to be ready to come forward.

4) For the most part, I think the press corp asked pretty lame questions. So much for the liberal media.

Microwave some Orel Reddenbachers... this is gonna be good!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:06 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I thought he did great in his press gathering
I just do not buy into this, especially this blonde bimbo!
look at her back ground, she is sniffing for some $$$
he was direct and answered all questions
the rest of this stuff is hearsay and bull crap
he even said he would take a lie test
will the women?? I would love to see it!
and he has a well know lawyer from here in Georgia, good for him!
Yeah! Plus the best comment of Cain's, "I'm not an expert on how the brain works", will likely become very popular.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:07 PM

1,332 posts, read 994,952 times
Another lib ready to believe a bimbo who claims she was ASSAULTED 14 years ago...oh...but never filed charges.

Why is it that you couldn't give Mr. Cain the benefit of that doubt? Oh...yes.....of course...you are a liberal. LOL!!!

Way to be partisan in your 'objectivity'. [insert eyeroll icon here]

Old 11-08-2011, 04:11 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
As to the issue of whether two of the accusers are Republicans:

Another Cain Accuser Identified (another "registered Republican")

[quote] Karen Kraushaar, a 55-year-old federal employee and registered Republican, has been identified as one of the two women who in the late 1990s settled claims of sexual harassment against 2012 GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain, our colleague Liz Halloran reports on the It's All Politics blog and the NPR Newscast.[end quote]

And Ms. Bialek:

Sharon Bialek says Herman Cain made inappropriate advances - Juana Summers and Maggie Haberman and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

[quote] Allred, who’s been a Democratic donor, at the outset described Bialek as a registered Republican — a clear move to thwart potential criticism that the claim was politically-motivated [end quote]

Old 11-08-2011, 04:15 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
well, I am sure you are, lol
I just do not buy this blonde's story
good grief, if you are going to tell something, at least make it sound true~
this bitc* is out for $$$$
did you check out her bio?
she is in hock up to her sagging butt
and she has screwed up 2 law suits
she is a scam and I dearly hope Herman's lawyer goes after her fat ass!!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
I agree. I like Cain, but he ain't going anywhere, and I ain't going anywhere. So I will sit and wait and see where this goes. No need for anyone to rush to judgment. He is not on any ballot today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections