Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,820,875 times

Advertisements

Newt dumps his cancer-stricken wife1, dumps wife2 after learning she has MS, how much better will he treat YOU? Bend over America, and bring the KY jelly!!!

"When his pastor criticized him for not supporting his two kids, he left the church. Newt dumped 2nd wife after cheating on her with the Congressional aide who is now his 3rd wife."

LoneStarBear: Newt Gingrich - who left 1st wife stricken with cancer, cheated on 2nd wife, and now is on 3rd wife - does video in support of 'traditional marriage'

"Jackie had to take Newt to court to get him to contribute for bills, as utilities were about to be cut off."

"Though he relentlessly pushes military spending and talks like a bigtime hawk, Gingrich avoided the Vietnam War through a combination of student and family deferments."

"Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said "She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife."

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Last edited by KRAMERCAT; 12-06-2011 at 09:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 09:18 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,593,473 times
Gingrich is just the current anti-Romney.

He'll soon fade. He's never won an election outside of his very red congressional district in Georgia. And had to resign even from that.

After Iowa and NH, he'll be toast.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:48 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,242,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Newt dumps his cancer-stricken wife1, dumps wife2 after learning she has MS, how much better will he treat YOU? Bend over America, and bring the KY jelly!!!

"When his pastor criticized him for not supporting his two kids, he left the church. Newt dumped 2nd wife after cheating on her with the Congressional aide who is now his 3rd wife."

LoneStarBear: Newt Gingrich - who left 1st wife stricken with cancer, cheated on 2nd wife, and now is on 3rd wife - does video in support of 'traditional marriage'

"Jackie had to take Newt to court to get him to contribute for bills, as utilities were about to be cut off."

"Though he relentlessly pushes military spending and talks like a bigtime hawk, Gingrich avoided the Vietnam War through a combination of student and family deferments."

"Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said "She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife."

In 2011, their daughter, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, said that it was her mother who requested the divorce, that it happened prior to the hospital stay, and that Gingrich's visit was for the purpose of bringing the couple's children to see their mother, not to discuss the divorce

In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia.[143] In a 2011 interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network Gingrich addressed his past infidelities by saying, "There's no question at times in my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."[140][141]
Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 12-06-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
In 2011, their daughter, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, said that it was her mother who requested the divorce, that it happened prior to the hospital stay, and that Gingrich's visit was for the purpose of bringing the couple's children to see their mother, not to discuss the divorce

In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia.[143] In a 2011 interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network Gingrich addressed his past infidelities by saying, "There's no question at times in my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."[140][141]
Gee, I am really amazed that a woman want to divorce such a wonderful serial adulterer who probably treated her like a stranger, and had the good taste to serve divorce papers to her in the hospital.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:07 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,242,185 times
Quote:
Gee, I am really amazed that a woman want to divorce such a wonderful serial adulterer who probably treated her like a stranger, and had the good taste to serve divorce papers to her in the hospital.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:

you just have to realize some people will believe anything and spread it like wildfire. There are things about Newt that many of us do not care for, but when people take things out of context or spin them it comes back to haunt them. I get the idea some people think they can assure victory for their candidate by posting things here that are anything but true.

Nita

Old 12-06-2011, 02:02 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:
That isn't the point, the point is, your posting things that are not true. No one is questioning whether he committed adultery or not, he admits to that. I have more respect for them than for the Clintons, who decided to hold their skeleton of a marriage together for political advancement.

Nita

Old 12-06-2011, 02:13 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,448,974 times
You guys are in for a rude awakening if you think that Newt is the only president or presidential candidate who has cheated on his wife. FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton...all cheaters, the list goes on and on

Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM

6,166 posts, read 7,253,241 times
This is why the republicans will lose in 2012. They are voting against somebody instead of for somebody. You can't win elections like that.

Old 12-06-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Maybe you missed this:

"Family Values? Pressing Wife for Divorce in the Hospital:
"He walked out in the spring of 1980.... By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said, "Daddy is downstairs. Could he come up?" When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from my surgery." - Jackie, his first wife."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections