Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:05 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,077,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Yes, bambi baiting Teddy is always on top of My Most Impressed With list

Rock star Ted Nugent pleads no contest to California deer baiting charge - latimes.com

"game warden "just about fell out of his chair" when he saw Nugent kill an immature buck on an episode of "Spirit of the Wild," Nugent's hunting show on the Outdoor Channel...

Further investigation into the incident revealed that the area had been baited with "C'mere Deer."
I'll bet you couldn't run him into the woods with a mop and a bucket of thin poo if the deer were armed tho'

Old 03-03-2012, 06:10 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I didn't really think anyone would give a rat's ass WHO Ted Nugent endorsed. Anyone hear who the senior bagboy at SafeWay is endorsing?
Oh, now, WV cared plenty when Ted Nugent showed here with Palin. The same guy who threatened Hillary with violence got a mighty frosty reception around these parts. Gee I wonder why.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,077,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Oh, now, WV cared plenty when Ted Nugent showed here with Palin. The same guy who threatened Hillary with violence got a mighty frosty reception around these parts. Gee I wonder why.
The REALLY funny thing is,I'd bet Hillary could kick his little skinny ass.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:38 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I didn't really think anyone would give a rat's ass WHO Ted Nugent endorsed. Anyone hear who the senior bagboy at SafeWay is endorsing?
do they have Safeways in Michigan?

Old 03-03-2012, 06:51 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
do they have Safeways in Michigan?
Doesn't matter, any senior bagboy's political opinion would be about as important as Ted Nugent's.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:58 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Thumbs down Ted Nugent endorses Mitt Romney

Isn't that nice...

Chickenhawks flock together. So revealing how the right wingers idolize draft dodgers. Nugent is one of the most disgusting.

The Herald also noted that Nugent's efforts to avoid the draft make President Bush look like a war hero.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

But then, the Nuge is just another on the long list of RWNJ chickenhawks.

Bush
Cheney
Limbaugh
Hannity
O'Reilly
McConnell
Boehner
Gingrich
Santorum
Romney

Old 03-03-2012, 07:23 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

But then, the Nuge is just another on the long list of RWNJ chickenhawks.

Bush
Cheney
Limbaugh
Hannity
O'Reilly
McConnell
Boehner
Gingrich
Santorum
Romney
"There's only one alpha wolf, and that's me." - Nugent
Sure ****tin Teddy

It wasn't Nugent who "makes" the song
Stranglehold - it was Derek St. Holmes

Ted Nugent- Live 1976-Stranglehold - YouTube

Derek St Holmes Stranglehold at Sam Ash Smyrna - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections