Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 05:49 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
They should just muzzle him.
No....let him keep talking.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 05:53 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Duplicate thread.
Well, Biden's racist gaffes happen so often, we need a lot of threads to cover them all.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:53 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
the response you would have expected

traffic traffic, lookin for my chapstick - YouTube

Old 08-14-2012, 05:55 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Nice that you skated the ssue...... Silly hypocrite.
Nice that you didn't even really think much about the issue.... silly hypocrite? He didn't skate the issue. He clearly pointed to the fact that regressives use the same language. Your personal insults are rather childish... I doubt the person you insulted was even speaking about you. Romney is a hypocrite and flip-flopper on every issue, including his religious need to make alcohol illegal.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 08-14-2012 at 06:07 PM..

Old 08-14-2012, 06:00 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Again...it's not such much Obama and Biden you need to fear. It's the people that actually beleive in them. They're the ones that scare the h*ll out of me when I think about the future of the country.
+1, could you imagine if a rebublican had said this, liberals would be going crazy.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:01 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Joe Biden is an Easterner. This means that his experience is one defined by depth, character, overcoming adversity, integrity, and diverse views. He's versatile and can relate to anyone of any race. He is inclusive, witty, insightful, supremely intelligent, frank, direct, and the type of white man that this country needs more of. Joe Biden is part of the SOLUTION.

This is a stark contrast to Republicans and Conservatives. Short-sighted and bigoted, racist and clueless, regressive beyond belief, clinging to an ideology that last had its day during slavery, ignorant about blacks, unable to relate to blacks as equals, unable to understand when someone else can relate to blacks, unable to distinguish those who are racist from those who are not, unable to pick a good president, or get bin Laden, or balance a budget, or respect a woman's right to choose, or stay out of people's bedrooms, or run an economy, or have an effective foreign policy, or champion civil rights, or show respect for latinos, so on and so forth.

Joe Biden is greater than all of the Right wing and this thread criticizing him is pure nonsense. It's meaningless when we have to bother ourselves with the most repulsive presidential ticket in history in Romney-Ryan.
Though it has nothing to do with Joe Biden being from the Atlantic Coast, I agree. The vast foaming stupidity of the regressive sheeple is saddening and will be the downfall of our great Country. I just wish they would stop grabbing quotes out of context and slandering their political opponents simply because of their power-hungry frothing ways.

The Liberal would never "put people back in chains" but Regressive are capable of it. So if a Regresive ever said anything like Obama is a Nazi! then there should be outrage because those are complete lies and wouldn't make sense even if they were metaphorical. Disgusting Hypocrites. I hope you all educate yourself and strengthen your long-term memories.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 08-14-2012 at 06:15 PM..

Old 08-14-2012, 06:04 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Though it has nothing to do with Joe Biden being from the Atlantic Coast, I agree. The vast foaming stupidity of the regressive sheeple is saddening and will be the downfall of our great Country. I just wish they would stop grabbing quotes out of context and slandering their political opponents simply because of their power-hungry frothing ways.
Your beloved 'One' has already put us all in chains with a 16 trillion debt...... pay up

Old 08-14-2012, 06:04 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,594,471 times
To quote Rudy Giuliani,Biden may not be mentally qualified for the presidency.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:07 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'm not voting for Romney but I simply can not wait for the Biden-Ryan debates. I rarely watch these debates but I'm not about to miss this one.
OMG yes. I'm not voting for either candidate this year but this will be a TRAIN WRECK LMFAO>

Old 08-14-2012, 06:08 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Your beloved 'One' has already put us all in chains with a 16 trillion debt...... pay up
Inflation only really hurts the old and poor so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Plus, they are generally too old and stupid to recognize this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections