Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Are you kidding me???????? And this white man got away with this!!!?

Biden to Southern audience: Romney financial plan would

[LEFT]

"Back in Chains"??? Tell me......who else in America was put in chains besides black people? I am so sick and tired of this administration ans it's insidiously divide and conquer, scorched-earth tacts! They don't care what they say or do to win!! Accusing Romney of Murder, Tax Evasion and now wanting to put blacks back in chains???

And you know what?? Sadly my people wouldn't shake their heads in disbelief at that idiotic statement. Noooo....they would cheer him on and the media won't touch him!!!

Close your eyes for a moment and imagine John Boenher or Eric Cantor sayin something like this!!

Biden on Romney: They're going to put y'all back in chains!' - YouTube

[/LEFT]
What's wrong with what he said?

He told the truth.

Repugnants think lowering wages for middle class Americans is a good thing.

Doesn't it follow that not giving them any wages is a better thing....then ALL the money can go to executives....sure looks like that's their goal....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Way to go, Joe.

Idjit.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:32 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
The word "chains". Oh, my. How scary...

I wonder if you go similarly apoplectic over the word "shackles"? As in...
http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...nts/52076252/1

No?

I didn't think so.

Silly hypocrite...
You are lamentably ignorant if you think that these are even remotely equivalent.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:53 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Blago is in joint, right after Republican George Ryan (also in the joint).

All from Chicago, where crooked politicians have a history.

Then, in order to restore its tarnished reputation, it sent Barack Obama to the White House.

And Angels Sang!
And where Obama and Biden will likely be for hate crimes and much much more....

Obama and Biden have always been about hate.... They are just getting bolder about it now.

They are just showing who the enemies with in really are.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:01 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Again I'm faced with slander... you need to check yourself. Romney and subjects keep lying and taking statements out of context because they don't bother to have listening comprehension nor any sense of decency.
You didn't build those roads
Wall-street is going to chain you, working class
Liars like Romney will say and do anything to lustfully grab power..
Oh just sue me, and go smoke another joint..... I have worked on a few road crews myself before. Most anyone who ever did construction has.

You just can't admit you are a racist because you voted for the color of your skin.

Rev Wright, J Jackson, what's his face Rangel are all the same kind of Racists... We just get to add Obama and Biden to the list. Biden is just another common wigger. And I am not talkin' hair plugs.

“What luck for the rulers that men do not think”

Old 08-15-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What's funny is that he recited every single democrat talking point/stereotype regarding republicans in that post.
I don't think that A Lexus has ever put forth an original or thought provoking post.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:03 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaybu View Post
Your OP is misleading. It's not about black people nor about racism. Here is what Biden said:

“Look at what they [Republican] value, and look at their budget. And look what they’re proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks write their own rules — unchain Wall Street,” Biden said a rally in Danville, Va. “They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Read more: GOP slams Biden
While it may not have been intended as being about black people, it is definitely a VERY poor choice of words. But of course, the lefties and their media lapdogs are going to let it slide. Something they never would have done if it were the GOP uttering those words to a mostly black audience.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
While it may not have been intended as being about black people, it is definitely a VERY poor choice of words. But of course, the lefties and their media lapdogs are going to let it slide. Something they never would have done if it were the GOP uttering those words to a mostly black audience.
Yep. The same media that took anything Palon said in 2008 negative and used it against the GOP campaign. The media does the bidding of the liberal candidate. Every pundit and every CBC member and Spike Lee type would be in fits of rage for weeks if Romney or Ryan said this

Old 08-15-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
What's wrong with what he said?

He told the truth.

Repugnants think lowering wages for middle class Americans is a good thing.

Doesn't it follow that not giving them any wages is a better thing....then ALL the money can go to executives....sure looks like that's their goal....
Well beyond the astoundingly insensitive comment about blacks being put back into chains, he then commented about how this audience was going to help bring South Carolina into the Obama camp. How an audience of Virginians is going to do that is anyone's guess.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:17 AM

395 posts, read 458,744 times
Don't mess with Joe.

www.youtube.com_watch?v=FyEqyYUGk4I
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections