Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 12:18 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
LOL. You bring up the gay angle and then you flounce off.

How veddy veddy gauche.
Your'e the one that is talking about a man's cheeks, Capt. Obvious just pointed out your comment. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 01:06 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
And Obama doesn't lie to try to hold on to his power.

How easily one can be duped and cheated if they believe that all politicians always tell the truth.
Or, worse yet, if they believe that one lies all the time and the other never.

This is undoubtedly going to be one dirty and ugly campaign. It was started by the left and Romney was put in a position of either ignoring the attacks, or defending himself. Obama, who called for civility just a few years back, has forgotten what that is. Here and there I'd love to glimpse a bit of graciousness from him. He knows the ads are outrageously dishonest, he could say something, but his administration claims they have no control over the people who produce them. What an easy (and transparent) excuse! At the same time, he sends out Biden to do his bidding and perpetrate more falsehoods -- all to avoid talking honestly about the really serious problems the country is facing.

I think what we see now is very much the opposite of the man he presented himself to be during his first campaign. The man we see now is the real Obama.
I don't know, did Obama ever take Romney out of context and run full force with slander? Any president out there that didn't lie recently? I've never seen Obama lie or hide his info, but I have seen Romney do it ALWAYS. That's why he flip-flops and does what Fox News does with editing and quote mining. You can point out Obama's many human shortcommings, but they would never compare to Romney's.

Obama forgot civility? Where?? I haven't seen him LIE about Romney, like Romney HIMSELF has about our President during a time of war, that is not Patriotic to make our Enemy's stronger and give them feed to lie about our President with.

Romney started the ugly campaign, his ads were the first negative ads and his supporters were first in slandering the President since before he took office. Plus, because of your conservative lawyers in the supreme court, It would be ILLEGAL for Obama to have ANY influence over the superPacs.

Biden doesn't do anyone's bidding but his own, I can assure you that. And Biden has perpetrated no falsehoods. Name 2 things Biden has said that weren't taken out of context by evil faux news. Evil Romney does INDEED want to remove all rules from wall-street and allow them to chain us.

Obama has changed in no ways. Or did you "have a feeling in your heart" that Obama was a lying meany while he was (to you) a perfect angel in the 08 campaign. You always hated him because you like hate for labels.

Old 08-15-2012, 01:14 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,216,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Joe's a moron. Plain and simple.
Perhaps, but YOU are paying his salary. And it is a generous one, at that.

Old 08-15-2012, 01:40 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I like Biden. He has heart and I do think he cares for our country. I am old too and sometimes people don't understand what I just said to them.

I think Biden would do his job to the best of his ability.
I think Biden is too old and getting too lazy. No one should be a professional politician THAT long...
It's well - corrupting

Old 08-15-2012, 02:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
This belongs in the Elections sub-forum with all of the other jerky campaigning politican quotes.

It was offensive when Northern and Mid-Atlantic yahoos Hillary Clinton attempted to speak black in 2008 and it's offensive when Biden tries to talk Southern. Okay, it's not really offensive, just dumb.

Old 08-15-2012, 02:35 AM

469 posts, read 913,772 times
Ryan will own this fool in the debate.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:35 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Dem. are hypocrites for letting Biden get away with this, or will they not vote in November for a Dem?

Biden and Obama have reached their lowest point but ai guess they will go off the cliff and will go lower sooner than later ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Are you kidding me???????? And this white man got away with this!!!?

Biden to Southern audience: Romney financial plan would

[LEFT]

"Back in Chains"??? Tell me......who else in America was put in chains besides black people? I am so sick and tired of this administration ans it's insidiously divide and conquer, scorched-earth tacts! They don't care what they say or do to win!! Accusing Romney of Murder, Tax Evasion and now wanting to put blacks back in chains???

And you know what?? Sadly my people wouldn't shake their heads in disbelief at that idiotic statement. Noooo....they would cheer him on and the media won't touch him!!!

Close your eyes for a moment and imagine John Boenher or Eric Cantor sayin something like this!!

Biden on Romney: They're going to put y'all back in chains!' - YouTube

[/LEFT]

Old 08-15-2012, 04:47 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Some people still feigning the phony outrage I see. How funny.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
The Dimocrats have had a monopoly on enslavement through out their history Joe should know....

Obama has put our childrens childrens into chains of massive debt... so much for cutting the national debt in half his first term but alias its election year he has a plan to cut 4 trillion from the debt....Well Mr.Transparency lets see the plan
instead of jokes about Mitts dog ordeal on the car roof at least it ain't in his belly...

Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
The OP failed to get the meaning, but I am sure that in a Christian most people understand what the 'chains' are in regards to banks (which is what Biden was talking about).

Prov 22:7 The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections