Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,318,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post

Obama Celebration Montage - YouTube

This is what the evening of November 6, 2012 will look like in the United States. Welcome back Mr. President!!!

WE are ONE nation, ONE people, ONE Family--WE are all Americans. Democrats, Republicans, Black, White or Latino, or Asian it doesn't matter. WE don't have time for division and exclusion. This is a time for unity and repairing the economy and helping our fellow man---This is the United States of America.
#Obama2012

WE built this country with blood, sweat and tears together!!! We are a union!!!

You shouild forward the highlighted part to Obama so he can get with the program- apparently he doesn't know these things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 11:28 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,842,401 times
Quote:
I dont consider outsourcing jobs to another nation success and leaving your employees who help BUILD that cooperation high and dry but hey not everyone in America is an intellect Remember this is the nation that gave George W. a second chance....
That would be offshoring, not outsourcing, and a significant exagerration of the truth. Feel free to believe whatever helps rationalize your decision to vote for an inept leader though.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:09 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
I wish you guys had that same notion before voting George W. in 2 terms, if a man can lie to the American people, have over 4,ooo troops die unneccessarily when he knew there were no WMD's he should have been charged with treason.

There are not short term fixes for our problem. President Obama is unraveling the mess Bush made. In regards to the crowds, its early, and he is running a country and NOT campaigning as a candiate. HE is your commandeer in Chief so....But Romney can throw his hat in the race in 2016 after President Obama And First Lady Michele move out in 2017. Good bless the U.S.A.
Treason? The search for WMD's was a bipartisan effort meaning that both dems and repubs made the decision based on evidence presented to them.

Did Democrats Believe Saddam Hussein Had Weapons of Mass Destruction? Did They Support Going To War In Iraq Or Was It Just Republicans?

As far as Obama and his role as commander in chief, you mean campaigner in chief, don't you? Obama held 160 campaign fundraisers from January to June of 2012. That's almost one per day. That doesn't leave a lot of time to run our country, don't you think? Bush held just 79 the year that he ran for re-election.

Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

Old 08-31-2012, 12:45 AM

9 posts, read 11,833 times
The OP (like many) will be too embarrassed to post on City Data in Nov. There is no way Obama can win on divide and conquer after hope and change. America is back to it's senses.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:54 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
This time----buyers remorse.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:16 AM

2,106 posts, read 3,062,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSeal View Post
The OP (like many) will be too embarrassed to post on City Data in Nov. There is no way Obama can win on divide and conquer after hope and change. America is back to it's senses.
Me?? Embarassed...Never. I stand my ground and what I believe as President Obama is announced 2 term President Nov 6, 2012.

WE are free to choose whomever we vote for..Its not just about the President of Office of the U.S. but so much is at stake. If you want your job to be outsourced, and want someone who lies and is not transparent while TRYING to get the job, who could careless if you make $250,000 or less and wants to tear to shreads a Health mandate he made in his state (Romneycare) as we know it Obamacare, and wants to give you or your mom a $6,000 voucher to buy a premium and get annhilate medicare...Go head and be an unintelligent American and vote Romeny. If you are for Big business and money in the CEO's pocket and not yours..Then yes Romeny is your man. As Romney so eloquently stated "there is a safety net for the poor" FALSE. He doesn't care.

And to those who consider the President or Dems divisive---I am NOT into party lines, i could careless what Initial is behind the name, I, D, or R, but I don't want to affiliate myself with a group of people who suffer from xenophobia and at the RNC convention threw peanuts at a Black Female CNN camera woman chanting this is how we treat the animals---AS Jeb Bush, who I like, and Charlie Christ who I like recently said, The Republican party is heading in the wrong direction and alienating so many Americans who would benefit from knowing them ONLY if we could include them. Republicans have become the party of EXCLUSION....The direction of the Teaparty/Republican is very divsive...As one told me recently if your are NOT white, then you are Not Right...I dont stand by that; and Neither will the rest of the U.S. on Nov 6, 2012

Old 08-31-2012, 06:20 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:

Obama Celebration Montage - YouTube

This is what the evening of November 6, 2012 will look like in the United States. Welcome back Mr. President!!!

WE are ONE nation, ONE people, ONE Family--WE are all Americans. Democrats, Republicans, Black, White or Latino, or Asian it doesn't matter. WE don't have time for division and exclusion. This is a time for unity and repairing the economy and helping our fellow man---This is the United States of America.
#Obama2012

WE built this country with blood, sweat and tears together!!! We are a union!!!

I love horror movies. However, I know that they are not real.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Attention All Lefties:

Please take 5 minutes and forget about all the emotional social stuff ....ok?

Forget about the money stuff.....ok

Who do you really thing at a time in this world, if you are paying attention, will be

moved by to consider alternate schemes diverting war issues..?

Obama who has allowed it to become what it is..?

or Romney who easily comes across as not a know it all... but a considering, thinking man..? ( opposed to a yahoo

its your choice-your destiny

don't blame me or anyone else if some weird cloud is either worried about, or seen with the proven to be
wrong choice in this crucial area....no doubt about it.

Last edited by stargazzer; 08-31-2012 at 06:49 AM..

Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM

1,432 posts, read 1,091,898 times
Quote:
I dont consider outsourcing jobs to another nation success and leaving your employees who help BUILD that cooperation high and dry but hey not everyone in America is an intellect Remember this is the nation that gave George W. a second chance....
Ha, ha..your kidding right?
I won't vote to have more of my money taxed and redistributed...
> 8% unemployment
Huge Debts
Blaming others for his ineffective policies
Taking > $700 Billion from Medicare (I am under $55 and want a choice of either Medicare or a choice of another private plan ...so I like this idea)
Leading from Behind...
No thanks, the experiment is over, time for adults to lead...
Unless you don't think American Exceptionalism should return...

Old 08-31-2012, 07:07 AM

4,684 posts, read 4,573,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Vote obama, vote communism...
Your reservation at the Carmel Asylum is ready.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections