Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 04:44 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,873,444 times

Advertisements

Clinton is a proven liar. Once he perjured himself, everything he said after that was rendered meaningless.

This is the same guy who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagall. This is the same guy that hired Rubin as his Treasury Secretary. This is the same guy who fiddled while Rome was burning, despite the warnings from one of his own appointees, Brooksley Born. This is the same guy whose policies exploded the economy months after he left office.

Yet, after all of this, Liberals swoon over him. WHY? For the same reason they swoon over Obama....style over substance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Fluke did well for a non-politician, stated her personal stake in the election. I don't think it translates to her being ready for national office....but Elizabeth Warren certainly is!

Old 09-06-2012, 04:53 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many of us heard those last six words? If you heard them you could see the irony in what they were on this day when the Dems had to reinsert the word, God, into their platform using much the same words. The man delivered an outstanding speech, in my opinion, although he told some really false crap now and then. It was his normal well delivered job but just a bit too long.

OK, his last 6 words were God bless you and God bless America. So ironic that he should end up with at least half of the delegates in the place didn't want back in the platform. Maybe he should have written the speech a bit later in time so he could know about today.
Perhaps the last six words were backstage to Sandra Fluke: "Meet you later", "Got the condoms".

Old 09-06-2012, 04:53 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
"the republican argument for not re-electing the president is that we made a big mess that he couldn't clean up fast enough, so put us back in power.". One sentence said it all.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:54 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Clinton is a proven liar. Once he perjured himself, everything he said after that was rendered meaningless.

This is the same guy who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagall. This is the same guy that hired Rubin as his Treasury Secretary. This is the same guy who fiddled while Rome was burning, despite the warnings from one of his own appointees, Brooksley Born. This is the same guy whose policies exploded the economy months after he left office.

Yet, after all of this, Liberals swoon over him. WHY? For the same reason they swoon over Obama....style over substance.
He left office with a budget surplus. His predecessor pissed it away on two wars and a couple gimmicky stimulus checks to the American taxpayer, and surprise, trillions in dollars of debt.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:54 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,963 times
Elizebeth Warren is the lefts version of a jesus freak. So far out to one side that she is clueless. An academic that should stay one. Hope Scott Brown hands her azz to her.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
I don't know if this just bad wording, but this is a personal attack. Even I would call this person a Israel firster. Americans (should) vote for what they think is good for the USA first and foremost and not any other country. I personally don't care if the President is hot or cold in relation to Israel. Israel will do what they want to do in the end and the only issue to them is when.
I personally attacked no one.

I attack any Jewish idiot who's stupid enough to vote for the new Nazi party. I mention no one by name and give every single Jew an opportunity to get out of being a Kappo.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:59 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Lightbulb Bill Clinton the never ending speech!

In the beginning his speech was good and we all know Bill has charisma but then he start rambling and it was getting so boring that in my opinion he lost viewers attention and his message got lost...

Perhaps n purpose or just a big ego....to keep going on and on and on...

Btw Clinton is not Obama and were gonna be stuck with Obama who is not a uniter like Clinton was and spoke about!

Huge difference!

People are not stupid!

Nobody claims Obama should have been able to make in 3.5 years a full recovery, but at least a better recovery as we have right now and by Obama's own words....

" if we vote for this stimulus we will not have unemployment over 8%".... We know it has not been under 8% for all these years and " If I can't get it done in 3.5 years than I don't deserve a second term...we'll Mr. president; for one time be honest and keep your word!

Bye bye Mr. president,

Last edited by bentlebee; 09-06-2012 at 05:11 AM..

Old 09-06-2012, 05:00 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Just curious. I have seen a lot of republican posters posting about the DNC. Why are they watching? Are they just trying to hang out with the popular crowd?
Few of the RWNJs are "watching", just hoping to get a few word snippets to use in feeding their hate. Clinton described that best in his speech. He also got Lyinryan figured out well, the guy with "brassies" was it?

Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I'd prefer a muzzle.
if she wasn't so dangerous I'll think she was a comedian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections