Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 01:53 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Given the fact that I am Ind. No problem. So you know that best friend doesn't think much of Obama either. His words. That fool makes us all look bad. That same friend likes collin Powell and Rice.
How did your party treat Rice? Herman Caine? Or any other minority that disagrees with them?
The real question is how did the Republican Party treat Herman Cain?

Old 10-10-2012, 01:53 PM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Bull I voted for Kerry and gore and Clinton. Which one of them is black? Now your turn since you wanna be smart. Name one black person you have ever voted for or...even had in you home.
Ill wait.
Kerry and Gore and Clinton didn't run against a black person, so that is not a valid arguement. The black people I have voted for and have had at my house are not people that you know, unless you happen to live in NC. I don't feel that I have to prove the fact that I am not racist to you, but you seem to have to prove that people you don't know are racist because they are white. So, who is the one that is more fixated on race? Do you allow all the white people that come to your house a few minutes to prove they are not racist or do you throw race down their throats as soon as they walk in the door? Maybe you make them bow down to your obama shrine before they can cross the threshold.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:54 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Define. Describe. What are "Chicago style politics?"
He means Obama didn't "do a little dance" for boehner

Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Kerry and Gore and Clinton didn't run against a black person, so that is not a valid arguement. The black people I have voted for and have had at my house are not people that you know, unless you happen to live in NC. I don't feel that I have to prove the fact that I am not racist to you, but you seem to have to prove that people you don't know are racist because they are white. So, who is the one that is more fixated on race? Do you allow all the white people that come to your house a few minutes to prove they are not racist or do you throw race down their throats as soon as they walk in the door? Maybe you make them bow down to your obama shrine before they can cross the threshold.
Just as I thought.
zero

Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Bush is internationally known as the biggest loser ever.
Now I get it," enemy country". One who is an enemy to the country would certainly support the other enemy to our country... obama is definitely your man...
or did you gain your unending love for the man when encountering him in one of his frequent bathhouse visits...?

Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 PM

635 posts, read 539,575 times
Quote:
Ill send you packing like I did that other one. Name one black person you have ever voted for....or had in your home?
Ill wait
I voted for Obama. However, I voted based on politics, not on race.

You keep refusing to answer - why is it okay for blacks to vote on race (and this is well documented and openly admitted and advocated), but it isn't okay for whites to do the same? Even though I have yet to encounter a white person who has said they're voting for Romney based on race.

The most illogical thing about your whole argument is that it assumes everyone is ideologically aligned with Obama - since, in your opinion, the only people not voting for Obama are racists.

Strange, democrats lost with the last few white candidates, and finally won with the black one... Hmmmmm... Yet there is clearly a great deal of racism afoot.

My question is why you're a misogynist that didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Now I get it," enemy country". One who is an enemy to the country would certainly support the other enemy to our country... obama is definitely your man...
or did you gain your unending love for the man when encountering him in one of his frequent bathhouse visits...?
I wish you knew how I felt about you

Old 10-10-2012, 02:03 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,624,521 times
I'm black and I do not consider myself a minority. I consider myself an American. A human being that lives in the greatest country on Earth that is capable of anything. I choose to be a victor,not a victim, of my circumstances. It really doesn't matter who wins because "minorities" will still continue to have the same poor victim mentalities that they can't do anything regardless of whether a black man is the president or not. Just look at the black community. 4 years under Obama and they are still as ignorant, racist, violent, jobless, and govt dependent as ever before. What change has he made? Getting more people on welfare? People need to learn and accept the fact that minorities situation will not change unless they start taking responsibility for themselves and WANT to change. And believe me, there are more than enough resources to help anyone out in any neighborhood-USA that wants do better. The most famous and richest "minority" celebrities came from nothing to having everything. And they accomplished this more than 30+ years ago when there were even less resources than there are today. So I don't accept any excuses. You WILL find a way in this country if you truly want to be do and be better than you are right now.

Last edited by allenk893; 10-10-2012 at 02:12 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qr5667 View Post
I voted for Obama. However, I voted based on politics, not on race.

You keep refusing to answer - why is it okay for blacks to vote on race (and this is well documented and openly admitted and advocated), but it isn't okay for whites to do the same? Even though I have yet to encounter a white person who has said they're voting for Romney based on race.
They won't vote for Romney because he's white. They'll vote for Romney because Romney isn't black.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:05 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
He means Obama didn't "do a little dance" for boehner
Please show me the post, any post where I ever discussed Obama and Boehner or how they interacted.
I wont bother waiting because that post never happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections