Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 AM

990 posts, read 939,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J24 View Post
As much as I don't care one bit about Obama's records, he might as well just release it. I really don't think he's got anything to hide, and that's coming from a Romney supporter. I wouldn't do it to make Trump happy or anyone else, but $5million to a charity would be beneficial, and it'd show that the President cares more about the needy than he does his own personal records. He's all for the poor and the middle class, so this would play in his favor if he goes along with it.

You are right about everything except that capitulation to a moron like Trump would send the wrong message. It's like negotiation with terrorists or hostage-takers, if you publicly do it once, you might as well open up the checkbook because you're going to have to do it from now on.

The real question is, how the heck does even 1 individual human on this planet think that Trump is anything but the biggest moron alive? There is quite literally not a single person who is more idiotic than he is. Anyone who has even a shred of respect for Trump is a moron too. There is not one redeeming quality to this joke of a "man". He claims to be self-made...when actuality he inherited a fortune and then proceeded to go bankrupt on at least four different occasions. The only things he's good at are stamping his massive ego on everything he attempts to market and losing huge sums of money...actually, there's a third thing: Sounding like a complete moron while also being a huge jerk and an utterly despicable racist troglodyte.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,672 posts, read 1,772,309 times
This is one of the few example's where I will agree with some hard conservatives that "Trump" is a Democratic plant because he does so much damage to the GOP:P He is just a huge wrecking ball for GOP credibility when he puts his name to anything.

7,474 posts, read 22,887,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundman View Post
That's his big revelation that's going to doom the Obama reelection? What a total flop! Trump needs to just go away.
Trump has obama's left nut in a vice and it's killing you... I love it...

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Right we want a Presdient to continue on the path of lying thru his teeth to us the People. Look into the camera with such conviction and lie thru his teeth. Why change that right!

We respect liars, and not truth. So it seems the way of the media.

8,982 posts, read 10,466,947 times
Funny. You GOTP zombies all think Obama should immediately ask "how high?" whenever Donald Trump says, "jump!"

I can't think of anything less Presidential than kowtowing to a sleazebag private citizen who undoubtedly has many more skeletons in his closet than Obama has anyway.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,102 times
Seriously???? Folks on here are trying to sugarcoat what Trump is doing. This is borderline extortion. Can someone PLEASE give me a legitimate reason why Obama should release his transcript when NO other President has been required to do it? Why does he have to prove himself, over, and over and over. I was pissed when he released his birth certificate, but this is beyond the pale.

And the NERVE folks trying to say, Obama should acquiesce for the sake of charity...WTH????

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Duplicate thread.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-surprise.html

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
This is Obama's chance to proof that Trump has nothing....or ...?

Lets wait and see what Obama will do or not do!

Very creative and smart from Trump.

Trump is giving the money to any charity and I bet you that many charities will be knocking on Obama's door to get some money...

The clock is ticking....

7,541 posts, read 6,274,533 times
Some October surprise. Hey Donald, why single out the President? Where's your demand for Romnye?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,466,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Trump has obama's left nut in a vice and it's killing you... I love it...
The only "nut" here is Trump himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections