Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Jeb Bush
Yes 51 27.57%
No 120 64.86%
Third Party only 14 7.57%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 05:56 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

No I wouldn't vote for him!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-27-2014 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 10-27-2014, 06:07 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Will not vote for Jeb Bush. He and Hillary are peas in a pod.

"On Tuesday September 10, (2013) Jeb Bush, chairman of the board for the National Constitution Center and former governor of Florida, presented former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with the group’s annual Liberty Medal...It is hard to understand why Gov. Bush would want to bolster Secretary Clinton’s credentials in such a way. Her actual lifetime accomplishments are so razor thin that an award celebrating her lifetime accomplisments presented by a likely Republican presidential candidate will drastically help her in this regard.This decision becomes even more questionable on Bush’s part when considering the timing. The day after the ceremony, 9/11/13, was the first anniversary of the attack on America’s consulate in Benghazi, which many believe could have been avoided had then-Secretary of State Clinton not bungled it so badly."

Jeb Bush presents undeserving Hillary Clinton with Liberty Medal | Washington Times Communities

The article goes on to say that the National Constitution Center’s website had a long profile of Clinton to justify the decision to give her the award but there were few if any actual accomplishments on it and even some incredibly doubtful general praises like about how she restored confidence in America's role throughout the world.

Can you imagine the TV ads she'd make if it was her vs Jeb Bush? It would have been like if Huntsman had won the GOP primary and they dragged out his suck up note to Obama and Hillary for the general election. She'd say, "See even my opponent thinks I'm wonderful." UGH!

Old 10-27-2014, 06:15 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Jeb Bush's son: Dad will "more than likely" run for president in 2016 - CBS News

It seems clear Jeb will run, and he is probably smarter than the other two Bush's put together. Would you vote for him?

This poll is for Republican voters where "no" means "No, I'll vote for another Republican".
If it's the general election I doubt another republican would run. If its the primary election you can't vote for 3rd party since its republicans only.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:17 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Jeb Bush's son: Dad will "more than likely" run for president in 2016 - CBS News

It seems clear Jeb will run, and he is probably smarter than the other two Bush's put together. Would you vote for him?

This poll is for Republican voters where "no" means "No, I'll vote for another Republican".
Only a Fool would answer yes to your very biased question.

He has NOT been out and running yet so we don't know much about HIS platform.

IF he decides to run he will have to supply a whole lot MORE info on himself then we have now.

Poll fail.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I don't vote for D or R. Same coin, different side

I guess you're one of the 3 like me that chose 3rd party only. Hell no I wouldn't vote for Jeb!

Old 10-27-2014, 06:22 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
If it's the general election I doubt another republican would run. If its the primary election you can't vote for 3rd party since its republicans only.
Yes, in the general election it would be him, a Dem, others and a blank line for write-ins (anyone, including other Republicans).

Old 10-27-2014, 07:08 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I guess you're one of the 3 like me that chose 3rd party only. Hell no I wouldn't vote for Jeb!
Yep, that'd be us

Old 10-27-2014, 07:25 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
Would I vote for him?
Maybe.
At this time, I just don't know. I haven't paid that much attention to him, don't know much about him.
If and when he comes out and actually runs, then perhaps he will get enough national attention that I can decide.
Just to be clear about it, I will NOT, never, no way, vote for Hillary, no matter who the other candidates are! Hillary can and never will be the "lesser of two evils".

Old 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
It will be a sad day for our country if the choices are Jeb and Hillary.
This.

Sad, yet perfectly fitting with how our budding idiocracy functions. The citizenry is so freaking stupid that super high altitude name recognition like "a Bush" or "a Clinton" is equivalent to "qualified to lead nation."

If those are our choices, then ha ha, we deserve it. I've said it before, I'll say it again, and will happily say it whenever asked - if the apocalypse happens tomorrow...we deserve it.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:47 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:

To make sure it is only Conservatives voting, exposing the names of who is voting, helps determine the validity of the poll.

Jeb Bush is the person that can bring the most money to the establishment GOP. Like Romney, McCain, Bush(both) Dole.
Has nothing to do, if the people want him or not. The media will make sure the people want him.
The media made the man with no experience, Obama and buried all the others, with lies and spin.

Last edited by BentBow; 10-27-2014 at 08:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections