Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2015, 01:08 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That doesn't make Romney any less of a loser. Losing twice, with one being in the general election should be more than enough for him to realize he is a political loser. But then again, this is politics and politics breeds narcissism, so there is a good chance Romney still thinks he could win a Presidential election.
didn't say he wasn't a loser or was

what I said was in direct response to lexus as she said ''two time loser''

the point is that many of these bureaucrats have run many , many time...either at primary level or at general level

do we call ralph nader or ross perot losers, just because they were not the selected candidate???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2015, 01:11 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
didn't say he wasn't a loser or was

what I said was in direct response to lexus as she said ''two time loser''

the point is that many of these bureaucrats have run many , many time...either at primary level or at general level

do we call ralph nader or ross perot losers, just because they were not the selected candidate???
But two time loser would be an accurate description of Mittens.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:11 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,277,048 times
Quote:
You should first learn what fundamental rights are because it is clear you have no idea what they are. And second, you DO NOT apply for a marriage license, you register for one.

5 judges? Which court will you be watching because it won't be the Supreme Court?

I'm sure you do, if you repeat it over and overt it must be true.

you register for one? LMAO!!! funny, in all the forms I seen from different counties and states is says on top of the forms:

Marriage License Application. I guess you are the expert here on marriage applications.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:14 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,979,518 times
Mitts was delusional to think about it. He lost by 126 electoral votes in an election year far more favorable than he'd face in 2016. 7.2% unemployment then, plus the white % of the total vote was several points higher than it will be by 11/2016.

If he couldn't win in 2012, he could never ever win.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
You can't be born married, you have to be a consenting adult to be able to get married in this country. Based on your posts, I would say you might be too young to get married in the first place, which would explain your lack of knowledge on marriage.

if marriage was a constitutional right it would be in the constitution, just like freedom of speech and right to bear arms, don't you think?

by the way, I laugh are your personal jabs.........if I based your childish jabs in your post about you , I could say I hit a nerve with you.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I'm sure you do, if you repeat it over and overt it must be true.

you register for one? LMAO!!! funny, in all the forms I seen from different counties and states is says on top of the forms:

Marriage License Application.

And? You are still just registering. Let me know when your old enough to actually fill one of those out. Then maybe you will understand. Regardless, you are free to not want gays to be able to get married, but the country will be moving beyond you and there is nothing you can do or say that will stop it.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
if marriage was a constitutional right it would be in the constitution, just like freedom of speech and right to bear arms, don't you think?

by the way, I laugh are your personal jabs.........if I based your childish jabs in your post about you , I could I hit a nerve with you.
Let me know when you have taken the time to educate yourself on what fundamental rights are.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:24 AM

Quote:
And? You are still just registering. Let me know when your old enough to actually fill one of those out. Then maybe you will understand. Regardless, you are free to not want gays to be able to get married, but the country will be moving beyond you and there is nothing you can do or say that will stop it.

so I guess for you the words : MARRIAGE APPLICATION in the governments forms is not really an application, the words have different meaning to you. Maybe you are one of those people that signs legal documents without reading the words and meaning....it explains a lot here.

ap·pli·ca·tion
ˌapləˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: application; plural noun: applications; noun: application program; plural noun: application programs
a formal request to an authority for something.
"an application for leave"
synonyms:request, appeal, petition, entreaty, plea, solicitation, supplication, requisition, suit, approach, claim,

Old 01-31-2015, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Let me know when you have taken the time to educate yourself on what fundamental rights are.

educate me on what is a fundamental right according to you.......

Old 01-31-2015, 01:28 AM

Quote:
so I guess for you the words : MARRIAGE APPLICATION in the governments forms is not really an application, the words have different meaning to you. Maybe you are one of those people that signs legal documents without reading the words and meaning....it explains a lot here.

ap·pli·ca·tion
ˌapləˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: application; plural noun: applications; noun: application program; plural noun: application programs
a formal request to an authority for something.
"an application for leave"
synonyms:request, appeal, petition, entreaty, plea, solicitation, supplication, requisition, suit, approach, claim,
A civil marriage is a union between two consenting adults, it isn't you who gets to choose who those two adults are and it isn't the state that gets to decide that either. When my wife and I got married, we didn't have to be interviewed or anything for our marriage. All we had to do was pay a fee and have a formal wedding to do the union. Clearly you have yet to understand that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections