Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:58 AM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What are you talking about? The GOP isn't anti-"immigration" they are anti-illegal immigration which we all should be. If having at least 12 million illegal aliens in this country most of which are Latinos isn't an invasion then I don't know what is! Why would the Latino citizen community have an adversion to our immigration laws which are in place to not only protect them but the rest of our citizenry?
Jeb Bush is the one Republican candidate that can talk about immigration all day long without ever implying that he's talking about legal Latino residents--he understand the nuances that well.

None of the other candidates can talk about immigration for five minutes with implying that they mean all Latinos...and they don't even realize they're doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 07:59 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
¡Jeb 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcx3k9z88lQ#t=28

Old 06-16-2015, 08:00 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
Sheeeeeeeeit, all Hispanics have to do is look around at all of the third world slums Democrats have created for their "welcomed" minorities.

Baltimore es tu futuro!
Ever notice that you only hear this line of thinking from angry white Republicans?

No... you probably DIDN'T notice.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:00 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
I don't want to be Bushwacked again!!

Old 06-16-2015, 08:01 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Jebb Bush is an idiot....he won't do any better then his brother did...who did nothing...I'd vote for Ben Carson or for Trump before I'd vote for Jebb Bush, what a joke, shows the mentality of Americans...same with Hillary running....Geeze Louise, what a side show.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
People think that just because this or that is hispanic, or has ties to Hispanics they come out ahead ... It's not how it works, Hispanics have demands that go beyond immigration, first you have to understand that Hispanics flirt with the ideology of more state, are indoctrinated in the ideology of social justice, are conservative in their social values, but they do not want to expose, They do not care about politics, and are not flexible, always vote for the same party... It is not for nothing that Latin America is steeped in leftist governments with the support of the population, look the Mexico PRI ruled the country for 70 years .
Check out this angry white man. Another great example of WHY Mexicans ain't gonna vote with y'all.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Oh, I knew he spoke Spanish, so did W. and yes, he does come across as someone to consider but my heart and vote right now is with Rubio or maybe Walker. Time will tell. I also like some of what Christie stands for and I like to hear him speak, but for some reason I always think mafia when I see him. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he has anything to do with the underworld, it is just the picture that sticks in my head.
of course he speaks Spanish, his girlfriend, now wife was an illegal before they were married.

The guy is just another puppet set up by the Corporations...he doesn't care about making America Better...and here we go again, he said, I'm going to create how many jobs? People yell and cheer, but never have the intelligence to say to him, "and how do you propose to do that"? Geeze Americans are so stupid...it is no wonder we're in this mess.....

Old 06-16-2015, 08:54 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What are you talking about? The GOP isn't anti-"immigration" they are anti-illegal immigration which we all should be. If having at least 12 million illegal aliens in this country most of which are Latinos isn't an invasion then I don't know what is! Why would the Latino citizen community have an adversion to our immigration laws which are in place to not only protect them but the rest of our citizenry?
If they are so anti illegal immigration not anti immigration, open up the legal immigration quotas. If they can't do that, then you can say they are anti immigration.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:10 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
Sheeeeeeeeit, all Hispanics have to do is look around at all of the third world slums Democrats have created for their "welcomed" minorities.

Baltimore es tu futuro!
You start from the assumption that economic hardship in this country is created by left wing policies. It would seem that many Hispanics don't share that assumption. They can see the hostility aimed their way, and it isn't coming from the left.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:14 AM

62,942 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Jeb Bush is the one Republican candidate that can talk about immigration all day long without ever implying that he's talking about legal Latino residents--he understand the nuances that well.

None of the other candidates can talk about immigration for five minutes with implying that they mean all Latinos...and they don't even realize they're doing it.
Any Latino with half a brain would know that when Latinos are mentioned in regards to illegal immigration it is simply because most illegals here are Latino. So why would Latino citizens take offense to the facts? I already asked you that in a prior post yet you avoided that question. Illegal immigration impacts us all negatively including Latino citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections