Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 09:27 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,996 times

Advertisements

Many around here seem to think Donald Trump has caused himself ''Trouble'' ...bad publicity, etc. with his factual statements which have offended some ....but also rallied many.

Are most of you this naive? I have to laugh. Trump has not caused himself ''trouble'' in the least.

What's he's doing is exciting a massive group of the base of conservatives who have been apathetic and stagnant for many years. Trump's STRONG Stance is Exactly what Ton's of ''helpless feeling voters'' have been yearning for.

The fact is....Donald Trump has been putting his money $$ where his mouth is. Rather than being a typical ''Politically Correct'' ...Go along to get along, fickle politician.....Trump is lashing out with Force Telling it like it is. Seemingly unafraid of losing his many lucrative business connections, Trump has shot out of the Gate with Fire and vigor.

He may not be a Skilled politician.....But what Good have Any of them been?

LISTEN...and you will SEE....Donald Trump is electrifying thousands with his style of candid, hopeful, outspoken speech..... on the Stump with Trump.

Last edited by MMM05; 06-30-2015 at 09:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 10:04 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Donald Trump, Hot or Not: Not. The Spanish gaffe just shows the GOP's ineptitude with getting the minority vote. 17% of the nation is Latino and is a growing voting block especially in swing states. If whoever wins the Democratic nominee tries the Obama tactic of courting the Affrican-American vote, the GOP will face only the older white male and married white female vote. No candidate wins on those demographics alone. Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43 and even Nixon knew that but not the current Republican party.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:11 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Not.

I shudder to think about what kind of people could be electrified by Donald Trump.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:25 AM

Hey, I am not sure my vote goes to Trump. But, Guarantee you. Trump IS firing out with many facts that the other wimps won't touch. If Trump can learn to temper himself....become polished, he'll be a force to be heard, at the least.

No doubt....Trump is striking a cord with many...daily. And, his Tough talk may breed more honesty from the Same ol...same ol political hacks who smooth talk us to sleep.

Debates will be LIVELY....fo sho.

Last edited by MMM05; 06-30-2015 at 10:44 AM..

Old 06-30-2015, 10:34 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,545 times
NBC thing made Trump look great. They fire Trump for making controversial comments, yet Al Sharpton has a show with them. It's laughable, the incompetence. Trump has the best chance to win the nomination. He is exposing everything. Fired for making controversial comments, but Al Sharpton has a show? John Kerry negotiating with Iran? WTF? I'm pretty sure Trump can do a better job than Obama. Obama is a community leader, who never ran a lemonade stand before reaching office. Trump will do a little better I'm sure.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
NBC thing made Trump look great. They fire Trump for making controversial comments, yet Al Sharpton has a show with them. It's laughable, the incompetence. Trump has the best chance to win the nomination. He is exposing everything. Fired for making controversial comments, but Al Sharpton has a show? John Kerry negotiating with Iran? WTF?

Agree. All the CORRUPT Networks are the biggest problem in American Politics. All are Agenda driven despicable, vile, dishonest .....with the goal of changing American values and tradition thru deceitful brainwashing tactics (LIES).

They have succeeded.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:03 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,666,603 times
Wow, there will be some people eating a lot of crow when Trump doesn't get the nomination, let alone winning the the general election.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Wow, there will be some people eating a lot of crow when Trump doesn't get the nomination, let alone winning the the general election.

Nonsense.

I don't expect Trump to Win anything. I DO expect whoever does win, won't be any better. And probably won't be as good for the Nation.

None in sight....have the Know-how and ability to make a difference. I'm fairly certain of that.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:21 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump has the best chance to win the nomination.
what exactly are you basing this claim on? he's mid-pack in the polls and has the highest unfavorable rating among GOP primary voters. so again, what indicates he has the "best chance to win the nomination"?

Old 06-30-2015, 11:31 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,545 times
I think he will win. Trust me, he won't make a fool of himself at the debates. For the most part, Trump is very calm, and to the point. When Trump talks to Bill Oreilly he gets loud. When Trump talks to a guy like Jake Tapper, he speaks calm and cool.

The only thing Trump has done wrong, is not clarifying that he was talking about illegal immigrants. The voters know what he meant. A lot of the general public (non voters) think he is racist against Mexicans. He should have been more clear. He will get better at being more clear in the future.

Right now is the toughest part of the battle for Trump. The media is totally to the left. Everything is racism, and sensitive and blah blah blah. He's beating the media down. He went from total joke, to serious contender in a week. He will be leading everyone when the new polls come out. And unlike Cain, he won't blow it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections