Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2015, 09:40 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I was a Democrat until I saw what that could do to a country, so I see no reason that Trump would not see the same thing.

How anyone could vote for a woman, Hillary, when she can't even keep tabs on her own husband, I don't understand.

Trump comes across as strong and determined. I think he sees the issues and sincerely wants to dig in there and get the job done after watching the current administration do nothing but fumble. "Enough already!" and I know the feeling.
I know right! I was just as confused with Trumps ex-wives and his litter of children across multiple wives. Outrageous I tell ya!

Old 08-14-2015, 05:03 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
The FOX guru, Ailes, apparently didn't like the scolding he got from the "great one" Trump. Fox Head Diva Megyn sent on a little unscheduled vacation to ..... well, we don't know yet.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:22 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
In all likelihood, she gained at least 10 times as many new fans as however many she may have lost, which I suspect in fact was not very many.
yes, well, so has Trump, matter of fact as of this morning, he was in the lead by 18%, the more he speaks of his policies, the more people are sitting up and listening....

Old 08-14-2015, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The FOX guru, Ailes, apparently didn't like the scolding he got from the "great one" Trump. Fox Head Diva Megyn sent on a little unscheduled vacation to ..... well, we don't know yet.
it's a ploy and still makes me think much less of Fox News, they are using her as a scape goat....those monitors were told to go out there and embarrassed Trump.

So, now they're putting her on leave...and BTW, the other weasel with the glasses did the same thing? Why aren't people after FOX News...so they like big bad bullies, lay off Megyn and get off free, when she was doing what she was told to do??????

That sucks, big time!!!!!

I cannot believe people are settling for this? did you even watch the debate?

Fox News should be repromanded, and get their hands slapped big time, they are bullies, and so are a whole lot of other news stations, and we have got to stop them. Make them stand up and fly right!

Old 08-14-2015, 05:26 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Unless her plan was to move on to MSNBC, she killed her career.

For whom and how much, we don't know.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Unless her plan was to move on to MSNBC, she killed her career.

For whom and how much, we don't know.
yes, but bottom line is, and this really gets me, is the fact that those 2 would have never attacked Trump if they were not told to do so by their boss....Fox news was out to get him, why? Because no one in politics or corporations want him in. He scares the bejesus out of them and they have set out to destroy him ever since he came on board...why aren't people seeing that? Why do people refuse to see it and identify with it and stop the Media from controlling people...debates and elections? This is serious and should never ever go way with them putting Kelly on leave? So regardless of where she goes, is beside the point!!! It isn't about her, it's about the corrupt Media...FOX, CNN, MSNBC, the whole lot of them...I listen to the news every morning for the weather before I get ready for work, and it's pathetic, how they twist and turn words to win over people to their way of thinking....my God, for years, and years, all they did was talk about smoking....every single day....now it's foods and fat people....that isn't their job!

Old 08-14-2015, 05:35 AM

3,804 posts, read 6,173,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We are so used to soft ball Obama and Hillary interviews, who get tingles up their leg and then the pandering that we forgot that the media is supposed to be a watchdog.
A watchdog for real issues not some reporter's PC agenda.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:42 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, but bottom line is, and this really gets me, is the fact that those 2 would have never attacked Trump if they were not told to do so by their boss....Fox news was out to get him, why? Because no one in politics or corporations want him in. He scares the bejesus out of them and they have set out to destroy him ever since he came on board...why aren't people seeing that? Why do people refuse to see it and identify with it and stop the Media from controlling people...debates and elections? This is serious and should never ever go way with them putting Kelly on leave? So regardless of where she goes, is beside the point!!! It isn't about her, it's about the corrupt Media...FOX, CNN, MSNBC, the whole lot of them...I listen to the news every morning for the weather before I get ready for work, and it's pathetic, how they twist and turn words to win over people to their way of thinking....my God, for years, and years, all they did was talk about smoking....every single day....now it's foods and fat people....that isn't their job!
There are 2 factions of billionaires who are behind all of it. Two small groups of people with boatloads of money.

One of those factions might also be behind the Trump candidacy. We'll know if he drops out of the race and runs as an independent. If so, it was the Left faction.

If he stays in the race, he's either starting his own faction, or there's an anti-RINO faction emerging in the Republican Party.

My opinion is - it doesn't really matter at this point. The country has been destroyed by Obama. The financial future isn't tenable.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
There are 2 factions of billionaires who are behind all of it. Two small groups of people with boatloads of money.
And it didn't work.

Old 08-14-2015, 06:00 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
The shark bit Kelly.

Kelly jumped the shark with the duggars interviews. She surrendered her gravitas and reputation with that 'special'.

when she asked Trump what she did and in the way she did it, it was clear she was interviewing for a job on an entertainment tonight show or a kelly meets the kardashians series.

Too bad she went theatrical. another drama candidate right after shep smith for a leap to cnn or worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections