Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 06:37 AM

21,135 posts, read 19,714,475 times

Advertisements

It's good to see black Republicans who are not intimidated by the left.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:37 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What polls?
There was an outlier Reuters/Ipsos poll that showed Trump declining from 43% to 31%.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:49 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Blacks have been getting the shaft with illegals coming first.. what happened to the working man black and white?Where are the jobs? Why does the democratic party have their priorities backwards?.. blacks are citizens and they should be respected over cheap illegal labor by the democrats as well as the republicans.. The democratic party is rich..they no longer look out for the WE THE PEOPLE! Only lip service I see!!

Old 11-28-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Blacks have been getting the shaft with illegals coming first.. what happened to the working man black and white?Where are the jobs? Why does the democratic party have their priorities backwards?.. blacks are citizens and they should be respected over cheap illegal labor by the democrats as well as the republicans.. The democratic party is rich..they no longer look out for the WE THE PEOPLE! Only lip service I see!!
Republicans support this. Democrats don't. Fact.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:04 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Wow, what did he promise them? I don't understand why any Republican pol would seek black votes...not enough combined with the unlikelihood they will vote Repub. Repubs need to focus their efforts on Hispanics, Asians, and female voters.
He probably will promise them something........should Trump be different than the politicians that went before him?

The trick will be whether they believe Trump will follow up on his promises unlike those who went before him.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:16 AM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
trump's campaign jumped the gun in declaring this a potential endorsement:

Black Pastors To Trump: Our Meeting Is Not An Endorsement - The Daily Beast

“I am not officially endorsing ANY candidate and when I do you will NOT need to hear it from pulpitting courtjesters who suffer from intellectual and spiritual myopia,” Bishop Clarence McClendon wrote.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:21 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

“I am not officially endorsing ANY candidate and when I do you will NOT need to hear it from pulpitting courtjesters who suffer from intellectual and spiritual myopia,” Bishop Clarence McClendon wrote.
LOL, you mean Trump and his campaign could have lied? GASP.

Seriously the guy lies pretty much constantly. Kinda ironic given how often they bring up the topic about Clinton lying, but ignore it completely in their front runner.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL, you mean Trump and his campaign could have lied? GASP.

Seriously the guy lies pretty much constantly. Kinda ironic given how often they bring up the topic about Clinton lying, but ignore it completely in their front runner.
If you are correct, it is the New York Times that has jumped the gun and/or lied. However, your article only appears to be quoting one pastor and not the other 99 or so.

Old 11-28-2015, 09:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:

Possibly, they have even had enough! Possibly we are all seeing someone not perfect, but willing to make people mad to bring America back from being "fundamentally changed" by the left. You seem a little worried....

Black Pastors still telling congregations not to vote
In 1912 Woodrow Wilson and W,E.B. Dubois tricked African Americans into believing that Blacks were not making progress and it was the Republican’s fault.

For 100 hundred years to a greater and greater degree Blacks have voted Democrat. This year, in the oddest of twists, Barack Obama a Black man is on his way to ending the 100 year Democrat grip on African Americans.

Old 11-28-2015, 09:02 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If you are correct, it is the New York Times that has jumped the gun and/or lied. However, your article only appears to be quoting one pastor and not the other 99 or so.
fyi...not my article, thats wrecking balls I believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections