Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 04:36 AM

504 posts, read 466,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gassyyoungman View Post
Trump is clearly articulate, and brilliant.

A real pain having to change one's underwear at this time of the day.

11,046 posts, read 5,283,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan
So who suspends their campaigns tomorrow morning?

Jeb Bush should suspend his but many people who need jobs and the money in his camp is telling Jeb, you only 9 delegates away from first place. We are on a roll!!!! We got the momentum! We are in the ball game.....9 delegates away Jeb! piece of cake!.

and the sad thing is, Jeb believes it.

1,790 posts, read 2,053,962 times
I really hope the OP isn't an actual lawyer. I'm Canadian and even I'm baffled.

May god have mercy on their clients souls.

22,229 posts, read 17,876,854 times
Hillary won but the big news is, the Dems have 2 actually good options to choose from, the Repubs started with 17 actually bad candidates and are left with fewer bad candidates.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:37 AM

11,858 posts, read 5,835,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
"The American dream lives - not only in the hearts and minds of our own countrymen but in the hearts and minds of millions of the world's people in both free and oppressed societies who look to us for leadership. As long as that dream lives, as long as we continue to defend it, America has a future, and all mankind has reason to hope." - Ronald Reagan

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” - Teddy Roosevelt

"The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." - Abraham Lincoln

“The word ‘Christmas.’ I love Christmas, I love Christmas. You go to stores, you don’t see the word ‘Christmas.’ It says ‘Happy Holidays’ all over. I say, 'Where’s Christmas?’ I tell my wife, ‘Don’t go to those stores. I want to see Christmas. I want to see Christmas.’ Other people can have their holidays but Christmas is Christmas. I want to see ‘Merry Christmas.’ Remember the expression ‘Merry Christmas’? You don’t see it anymore. You’re going to see it if I get elected, I can tell you right now.” - Donald Trump
Oh Ray, Oh Ray - anything to criticize your arch nemisis - you'd think you were running against him for office!

Trump's lack of PC is why a lot of people are following him. He doesn't talk down to the blue collar - he speaks their language. Make fun of him if you want - but he is endearing to many people and they trust him just because he's different and not like all the other politicians.

Looking forward - who know how it will go - I'm hoping anybody but Rubio wins!

Old 02-02-2016, 04:40 AM

8,389 posts, read 4,382,459 times
Default Cruz wins Iowa GOP caucuses; Clinton appears to hold off Sanders

Cruz wins Iowa GOP caucuses; Clinton appears to hold off Sanders | Fox News

Old 02-02-2016, 04:40 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,447,027 times
Boy, the libs sure are worried about Trump.

They barely spent two hours in this forum talking about Hillary and Bernie.

Even on the night of the Iowa caucuses.

Poor things.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:42 AM

504 posts, read 466,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Boy, the libs sure are worried about Trump.
Every right minded person on planet Earth should be worried about Trump.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,872,275 times
The one candidate I am really surprised about is Jeb Bush. He is coming across in this race as a real dud, he doesn't seem to even have any energy or fire about him, but he actually was not a terrible Governor here in Florida at one time. He was generally regarded as the smartest Bush, but something has happened and he just looks very unimpressive.

He has been a total non issue during this whole race.

Don

Old 02-02-2016, 04:53 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,831,057 times
Only one state has voted and people are trying to wrap this up by saying that Trump is done. This is not over. The way I see it Cruz will not win in either New Hampshire nor South Carolina and it is very possible that neither Trump nor Rubio will be able to win both of those states. After South Carolina you might have each of the top three contenders each carrying a state going into Nevada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.