Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 07:26 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,490,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Don't you have the number of times you said he would drop mixed up with the "reasons" you think he will drop!
You must be confused. I fully support Trump and always have. He will without doubt be the nominee.

Trump 2016!

Old 01-07-2016, 07:38 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,499,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Nobody is trying to blame Hillary for the actions of her husband, ....

Trump called Hillary an enabler. This is placing some blame on Hillary. This will cause Trump to lose more women voters.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:47 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
It's ironic too considering Mr. Trump is a self-admitted, repeat philanderer as well as someone who was alleged by his ex-wife Ivana to be a spousal rapist (of course, the terms of their divorce settlement contain a confidentiality provision as they all do). Moreover, in NYC, he was known to pressure women to "date" him by using his position of power (beauty pageants) . . . . the term "dry hump" has been used in conjunction with his name many times, to be honest.

I also know that he used to demand that his law firms send over their best looking paralegals with closing documents so that he can ogle or flirt with them while he signed the docs . . .

I don't have a problem with most of that (probably because I am a sexist pig, too), but it is absurd for Mr. Trump to act like he hasn't done anything that Bill Clinton allegedly has. They are one and the same. To pretend otherwise makes one very naive.

Mick
Trump didn't rape anyone and have his wife try to cover it up by going after the victims.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:48 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump called Hillary an enabler. This is placing some blame on Hillary. This will cause Trump to lose more women voters.
No it won't because it is absolutely true. If he loses anyone, man or woman over that comment they aren't wanted or needed anyway, they can just go away and vote for Hillary then. Who cares.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:49 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,122,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Trump didn't rape anyone and have his wife try to cover it up by going after the victims.
Actually, he may have . . . . weren't you paying attention when all of this was first mentioned over the summer?

No, Mr. Trump would never do such a thing? How sinister a politically motivated allegations can be . . . pot . . . kettle . . . .

Mick

Old 01-07-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Hillary claimed that she and Bill left the White House “flat broke” yet, they made it to the top of the list of wealthiest ex-presidential families, reported to be worth over $155 million, ever. How'd that happen??

Hillary stored classified information away from government servers, destroyed government emails, violated the Espionage Act, etc. Petraeus and numerous other government employees have been tried and convicted for less, yet the press doesn't care??
I believe it's called getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving speeches after you leave office. While they may have had negative net worth (due to legal fees from the impeachment and other related matters), IIRC the Clintons put down something like $800,000 towards the house they bought in Westchester.

Listen, allegations are just that. And no one here seems to understand the criminal elements of what Hillary allegedly did. You mention Petraeus, but he pled guilty because it was abundantly clear that he actually knew he was giving classified information to the mistress, which knowledge is required for a conviction. Let's just wait for what FBI says (you know, when Loretta Lynch, an Obama cabinet member, announces that FBI (a division of the US Attorney General's Office) didn't find anything to convict Hillary on . . . .watch someone get outraged over this very predictable outcome). Then the Republicans will insist on an independent investigator . . . . you know this bullchit drill.

Mick

Old 01-07-2016, 08:00 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,528,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Hillary is an enabler and should be blamed.

Actually, you will likely find that many women voters will decide not to vote for her because of her hypocrisy and her attempts to cynically and improperly exploit this issue for her own political gain. This is a winner for Donald Trump, at least in as far as it is a losing issue for Hillary Clinton

Old 01-07-2016, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
that is another problem I have with the Clinton scandal. Hillary put up with it, I can't imagine standing by my man when he publically embarrassed me and women in general.
Hmmmm . . . . . . the Bible? She is a Christian. Just sayin'

Mick

Old 01-07-2016, 08:37 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,917,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
You must be confused. I
Trump 2016!

Dito on fully support Trump and always have. He will without doubt be the nominee.

Back in college wrote a thesis including Trumps management skills, how he gained wealth in the 90's. Over all he knows how to handle money!!! That's what our country needs, someone that is business minded. Not 4 more years going deeper into debt.

Hands down - Trump is much better in business than any of the other candidates.

Trump 2016

Old 01-07-2016, 08:44 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahah. USA Today Opinion Article.
  • Trump Detractors first tell us GOP will do anything to stop Trump from being nominated.
  • Now they tell us why GOP is concerned that Trump might be hurting his campaign.
Can't have it both ways.
As a Trump supporter, I do admit they have a point.. The irony in Trump bashing the Clintons over "relations" with others are probably not the dirt he wants to bring up given his multiple marriages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections