Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 08:59 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Aside from the cost Hillary with her lying and being backed up by the White House, for having 100 FBI agents looking into this case, the dishonesty and time it is costing to have this case come to where it is right now is so unbelievable that it is mind boggling how anyone with a brain can even consider voting for her.

It seems many insiders seem to believe the case will go to the grand jury. From there if she gets indicted her race will be over and than Biden will most likely step in backed by Obama.

If Biden will be the winner then he probably will have Elizabeth Warren on his side for VP.

That means 4 more years of Obama policies and Benghazi lies, email/server lies to be covered up as much as possible as Biden was part of the time frame of Hillary doing and being allowed to do so.

Hillary will possibly push for a fast trial to get Obama pardoning her before he will be out of office.

If she won't be indicted than some high rank FBI employees probably will resign and it will not be pretty for Obama and his legacy so he will try to prevent that as HISTORY is what he is trying to write.

I wonder if Bill will morn long if Hilliary will be indicted as he may move forward with a life as a bachelor and finally be free.

Kind of ironic that so many statements from Hillary were made while she was wearing a prison stripe shirt.
But how much did this investigation cost so far and how much more will this going to cost the tax payers?

It is not like we can say, save the money and let it go as this has cost the Country a lot in jeopardizing life's and more.

Biden/Warren are probably warming up behind the scenes and waiting to get started after New Hampshire as it probably won't take long for them to step in.

How can Hillary come to this point of feeling she is untouchable.

Obama not endorsing any of them is probably because he can endorse a Biden/Warren ticket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 09:48 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,975,323 times
She is not gonna get indicted.

You can open hundreds of threads about how horrible you think Hillary is but that doesn't change reality. She is still beating Trump in the polls by a good margin and she will be the democratic candidate. Not Biden, not Sanders, not Mickey Mouse, Hillary is. Most likely Hillary will be the next president, it is what it is.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Aside from the cost Hillary with her lying and being backed up by the White House, for having 100 FBI agents looking into this case, the dishonesty and time it is costing to have this case come to where it is right now is so unbelievable that it is mind boggling how anyone with a brain can even consider voting for her.

It seems many insiders seem to believe the case will go to the grand jury. From there if she gets indicted her race will be over and than Biden will most likely step in backed by Obama.

If Biden will be the winner then he probably will have Elizabeth Warren on his side for VP.

That means 4 more years of Obama policies and Benghazi lies, email/server lies to be covered up as much as possible as Biden was part of the time frame of Hillary doing and being allowed to do so.

Hillary will possibly push for a fast trial to get Obama pardoning her before he will be out of office.

If she won't be indicted than some high rank FBI employees probably will resign and it will not be pretty for Obama and his legacy so he will try to prevent that as HISTORY is what he is trying to write.

I wonder if Bill will morn long if Hilliary will be indicted as he may move forward with a life as a bachelor and finally be free.

Kind of ironic that so many statements from Hillary were made while she was wearing a prison stripe shirt.
But how much did this investigation cost so far and how much more will this going to cost the tax payers?

It is not like we can say, save the money and let it go as this has cost the Country a lot in jeopardizing life's and more.

Biden/Warren are probably warming up behind the scenes and waiting to get started after New Hampshire as it probably won't take long for them to step in.

How can Hillary come to this point of feeling she is untouchable.

Obama not endorsing any of them is probably because he can endorse a Biden/Warren ticket.

there are a bunch of misconceptions in your OP, and a lot of you just disliking Democrats.

How about you take a couple of minutes and actually research the situation.

but a quick run down. the reason the FBI is going over the server is because of the FOIA request, because the request was made, the emails have to be looked at and classified info redacted.

What you are arguing is the same as the guy who goes in front of the city council, ask for better traffic flow, gets approved and then says "my god, why are we paying engineers all around town to do traffic studies "

Old 01-29-2016, 10:47 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,458,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
there are a bunch of misconceptions in your OP, and a lot of you just disliking Democrats.

How about you take a couple of minutes and actually research the situation.

but a quick run down. the reason the FBI is going over the server is because of the FOIA request, because the request was made, the emails have to be looked at and classified info redacted.

What you are arguing is the same as the guy who goes in front of the city council, ask for better traffic flow, gets approved and then says "my god, why are we paying engineers all around town to do traffic studies "
Hmmm....the whole point of them being on a private server was that they contained "not one piece of classified information."

Now the FBI is involved to redact the classified info?

Old 01-29-2016, 10:50 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,224,771 times
At least Biden and Warren are honest individuals as far as I can tell. Can't say anything bad about them even if I don't agree with a lot of their positions.

Old 01-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Hmmm....the whole point of them being on a private server was that they contained "not one piece of classified information."

You are making an argument based on your own misconceptions, not a response to what I actually stated pr Clinton for that matter.

She said none of the information sent to her email was classified at the time, and at this point, none has been said to be such. But even besides that point, i never once heard her claim that this was the point of having a private server . I have no idea where you got that from. I havent even heard any right wing blogs make that case.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:18 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The other day I was walking through a parking lot and saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "I'm Ready for Hillary". Wish I had a piece of paper, a pen and some tape. I would have added this to that sticker---
"to go to jail".

Old 01-30-2016, 01:33 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post

Progressives have cart before horse a lot around here lately.

Real-time communication using e-mail doesn't first get routed into a complex classification-applying filter. That only happens later.

That's why State Dept. officials are required to always use a government server as first line. You know, unless one of them is trying to hide something by conducting business outside of it.

Old 01-30-2016, 07:25 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Elizabeth Warren seems to have subtly opened fire on Hillary yesterday. I mean has any candidate been in bed with Wall Street more than Bill and Hillary with speaking fees, donations, influence peddling?

From Warren's twitter:

Elizabeth Warren ‏@SenWarren 23h23 hours ago
The next president can honor the simple notion that nobody is above the law, but it will happen only if voters demand it.

Read my new @nytimes op-ed about how personnel is policy for enforcing federal laws: http://nyti.ms/1VvoQTm

Today my office released a report on 20 of the worst federal enforcement failures in 2015: http://1.usa.gov/1OUnPCn

Presidents don’t control most day-to-day enforcement decisions, but they do nominate heads of agencies. That makes all the difference.

As to Hillary's classified emails, how does anyone believe the Secretary of State for 4 years who had only one email account on her personal server wouldn't receive classified emails?

Last edited by texan2yankee; 01-30-2016 at 07:35 AM..

Old 01-30-2016, 07:35 AM

412 posts, read 451,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
The other day I was walking through a parking lot and saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "I'm Ready for Hillary". Wish I had a piece of paper, a pen and some tape. I would have added this to that sticker---
"to go to jail".
So you admit to being a vandal? Apparently you have no respect for private property (the car, the sticker, etc), or perhaps you are a political extremist that thinks you have the right to deface other people's property because of the righteousness of your cause.

yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections