Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Trump, Rubio and Cruz are the remaining choices, who do you choose?
Trump 52 59.09%
Rubio 23 26.14%
Cruz 13 14.77%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 02:02 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,680,186 times

Advertisements

Well, if forced to choose between the three, I have to go with the Donald.

I am ready to abandon the Republican Party, rather have to make such a choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 02:07 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,170,176 times
I dont like Sanders or Hillary, and none of the GOP choices. I probably couldve voted for Rand, but now he is out.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:33 PM

11,848 posts, read 5,823,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I'd rather vote 3rd Party, even if it means Billary or Slanders gets elected.

I threw my vote to Gary Johnson last time. This year I'll vote Republican just so we don't get Hillary or Sanders - not that the current leaders impress me. Paul's gone - Christie is not far behind - and as much as I wanted Carson to run - he's gotten a little weird.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:34 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,236,480 times
If Fox news were to read this poll on the air, they would say Rubio is surging. Lol.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:37 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump is being hammered on all the news stations for the last two days.. meaning they don't want Trump
Nooo... not really. It means they are quoting all the weird things that trump is saying and tweeting. All the same stuff, on the channels and in the print media, basically just quoting trump, trump, and nothing but trump. Trumper tantrums, indeed. Yeah, they sure do hate him.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:42 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Nooo... not really. It means they are quoting all the weird things that trump is saying and tweeting. All the same stuff, on the channels and in the print media, basically just quoting trump, trump, and nothing but trump. Trumper tantrums, indeed. Yeah, they sure do hate him.
All that weird stuff is the truth, not political correct garbage.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:43 PM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Commander in Chief? Nah - more likey Clown in Chief; Comedian in Chief.

https://youtu.be/U2LGbZL8gyM?list=PL...OvWKkOuuVl5Ef3
And, you would vote for which? I suspect none of them and just terrified that Trump will beat off Hillary's pantsuit in the general election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Assuming everyone who wanted to answer the poll would vote for one of the three... priceless.
No one assumed that. Have you seen the other polls? When you are the one making the poll, you can choose the criteria. You can make your own poll if you want versus being critical of that of another.

Old 02-04-2016, 03:21 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,072,706 times
I voted for electability, Rubio.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:10 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,289,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I threw my vote to Gary Johnson last time. This year I'll vote Republican just so we don't get Hillary or Sanders - not that the current leaders impress me. Paul's gone - Christie is not far behind - and as much as I wanted Carson to run - he's gotten a little weird.
I voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, I might vote for Johnson this time. I'd rather send the message that I don't like what either party has to offer than vote for the less smelly pile of crap.

I'm really not that concerned about a Sanders or Clinton presidency, anyway. Bernie's plans are too far out there to gather any steam, even if the balance of power in Congress shifts his way. And unless I miss my guess, someone would start impeachment proceedings against Clinton the minute she's inaugurated; she won't be able to get anything done even if she's absolved.

Any of the leading Republican candidates will jump right into another war which I'm not particularly in favor of.

Since I live in a state where all write-in votes are counted I've often considered voting for John Brown's moldering body when there aren't any candidates on the ballot who deserve my support, just to see if the papers will print it.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:15 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times
These polls typically have:

d. None of the above
e. I'd rather self-immolate
f. I'd rather dip my gonads in sulfuric acid
g. I'd rather have a menage de trois with Ted Nugent and Caitlyn Jenner

My answer would have been (e), (f) and (g), at the same time.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections