Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2016, 06:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,920,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I'm not concerned about the Latino vote. I'm concerned about the "American" vote which includes all citizens. You want to talk human excrement? What do you call a bunch of CHILD RAPISTS and their enablers who turn a blind eye to the abuse? Did you miss that entire scandal? It was more than a few isolated incidents. It was a worldwide phenomenon of crime and cover-ups. Absolutely disgusting. No regular club or organization could get away with that, but because they are "men of the cloth" they're treated with kid gloves.
I was raised Catholic, I'm pretty much a non believer in 2016 because of the crap you talked about the Church pulling tho I still claim "Christian".

Old 02-20-2016, 06:40 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,487,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Pope Francis: "Those who build walls can't call themselves Christians."

Trump: "The Pope lives behind walls in the Vatican."

Point: Trump

Way to misrepresent - half truths appear to be Trumpf and Co.'s and his fanatics/follower's modus operandi. You forgot the building bridge part.

What Pope Francis actually said, "A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian?".....he never mentioned Trump by name.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
13% of the voters in the general election will be of Latino decent and they are American Citizens, else they wouldn't be allowed to vote.
Probably more like 10 percent since many American "Hispanics" are under 18 years old. Too, Hispanics DON'T have the rep of voting like American Black people.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
It's pretty clear that Trump doesn't understand the troubles that Mexico has and which, if addressed, might make that country more livable for its citizens.

​Pope Francis gives tough love to Mexico's political, church elite - CBS News

If anything Trumpie should appreciate the Pope's approach.
You're right. Now; why IS Mexico such a mess? Poland, which is also a Catholic country has suffered many times WORSE than Mexico in the last 100 years but word is it's becoming a really decent nation.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:06 AM

729 posts, read 430,044 times
With all due respect to people looking for a better life, it's foolish to act as if the Mexican government isn't somewhat complicit with this continued invasion. They need to do better for their people, like making it easier for their impoverished people to get educated, instead of handing big screen televisions out to them.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:49 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,672,857 times
Originally posted by renault

Being judgemental of a stranger he's never met is not very Pope-like. Pope Francis cheapens the Papacy when he points his finger and judges someone, who's not even Catholic, as not being a 'good Christian'.

And really, who cares what Pope Francis says or thinks about American politics? He has proven himself to be another puppet of Western media."

Excellent!!

A pope is, as I said earlier, nothing more than a glorified fraud. And this current man in Rome really exposed the non-Christian aspect of these False, deceitful, False prophets....seems I have read that Many of these False prophets will arise....deceiving many. But, not all mankind are Fooled by these puffed up phonies.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:02 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,282,419 times
Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the Trump supporters would call Ghandi and Mother Teresa a fraud if they would dare to challenge their hero.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Every single one of the 12 million illegals (an extremely low number) has been the victim of an attempted rape or murder?

Where does the Pope get off telling someone they're not Christian, as if he has the magical ability to see into people's hearts? Let's ask all the people who were molested and raped by priests for years on end what they think of his church's Christianity.
You are certainly Spot on Target per pope and his bogus church.

Did you also Suffer as.a child, forced to endure that false teaching, who forbid to marry and abstain from meats, or they taught you would burn in Hell ??

Old 02-21-2016, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the Trump supporters would call Ghandi and Mother Teresa a fraud if they would dare to challenge their hero.

Being judgemental of a stranger he's never met is not very Pope-like. Pope Francis cheapens the Papacy when he points his finger and judges someone, who's not even Catholic, as not being a 'good Christian'.

And really, who cares what Pope Francis says or thinks about American politics? He has proven himself to be another puppet of Western media."

Excellent!!

A pope is, as I said earlier, nothing more than a glorified fraud. And this current man in Rome really exposed the non-Christian aspect of these False, deceitful, False prophets....seems I have read that Many of these False prophets will arise....deceiving many. But, not all mankind are Fooled by these puffed up phonies.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:07 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,282,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

Excellent!!

Then the pope has more in common with Trump than both might care to admit.

Last edited by MustermannBB; 02-21-2016 at 03:24 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections