Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Hillary Clinton should be indicted over the handling of her email server?
Yes, absolutely! 31 64.58%
No 17 35.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 09:38 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Red herring, fundamental element of the alleged criminal activity. Yeah, just about the same thing.
The 'fundamental element' of the particular alleged crime is gross negligence, not intent.

Just because Hillary's original intend was to subvert FOIA laws, doesn't mean she won't also be indicted for accidentally violating national security laws.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:46 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
While I think she should be exposed, indicted, and jailed.......I say no.

Politicians wont eat their own. They may find themselves in the same position in the not to distant future.

National level politicians are a self protected class.

CN.......

Old 05-06-2016, 09:47 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,718,910 times
CNN had a one liner about the FBI questioning Hillary's aides yesterday and now it's completely off the frontpage. Bengazhi another big story that never made the headlines and swept under the rug quickly by liberal media outlets. A movie was made about the Bengazhi, it's not a small ordeal.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:53 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
CNN had a one liner about the FBI questioning Hillary's aides yesterday and now it's completely off the frontpage. Bengazhi another big story that never made the headlines and swept under the rug quickly by liberal media outlets. A movie was made about the Bengazhi, it's not a small ordeal.
The GOP Benghazi Committee has held nine "investigations" into the Benghazi non-scandal thus far, and the last hearing was televised--all 11 hours of it--as the committee attempted to torpedo Clinton. [They failed.] If that's your idea of an issue being "swept under the rug" you need to go look up the definition of that phrase, as it is obvious you don't understand what it means.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:53 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

Politicians wont eat their own. They may find themselves in the same position in the not to distant future.

CN.......
They will throw her under the bus (with a golden parachute).
In the current unrest, if she doesn't go down alone, then they will all go down together.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:17 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Then hold Colin Powell and Condi Rice, who also had their own servers, accountable too.

You will also need to prosecute former Attorney General Gonzales for mishandling documents on your Crusade to hold people accountable.

The reality, apart from the adrenaline rush of Trump fans, is that intent is a key element in these matters and there isn't any evidence of mal-intent.

First of all, Powell, and Rice did not have their own servers, but I'm sure you already know that.

Second, no, intent is not the key element, they only have to prove negligence, but again, you probably already know that as well.

Quote:

CN.......
Agreed, the ruling class very rarely turns on one of it's own. I don't think someone as high ranking as Hillary has ever been prosecuted in US history, I don't expect that to change.

Old 05-06-2016, 04:04 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,913,612 times
I get a full kee out of these threads lol

Old 05-11-2016, 04:58 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:

CN.......

Sadly, I totally believe this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections