Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2016, 10:39 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who cares about his tax returns? You and I aren't going to see them, nor would you or I understand them. It's a non-issue with me. What matters to me is all the money Hillary takes from our enemies.
Speak for yourself. Of course you wouldn't care. You admit you wouldn't know how to read them.

I can read a few lines of a return and tell what is going on.

We want to know who he is borrowing from, cause it isn't US banks after 6 bankruptcy's.

I actually have the exact same right off Trump has, a small fraction of his. We've owned successful businesses for 40+ years. We have never filed business or personal bankruptcy. I understand there are reasons to, such as medical. But Trump did it 6 times! Which is why he know has to go overseas to borrow money.

Don't measure what you don't know by what you assume others don't. That is a lack of critical thinking skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 11:46 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
His oldest son Don Jr has said that Trump is invested in Russia or is using Russian investors and he is supposed to be very involved, very knowledgeable about Trump's businesses so he should know...
Yet Trump insists he "knows nothing" about Russia and denies doing any business there...

So yes...I think his income tax returns would give some people a good deal of insight into what is going on w/Trump's interests which are about as walled off as China...

Old 10-11-2016, 12:44 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You lefties thought you could determine net worth from tax returns. LOLOLOL, shows how much you don't know. And you think you would be able to read his returns?

All you would do is parrot the liberal lies and distortion.
It actually is much easier to parrot distortion without the returns if someone wanted to do so. Many voters think he is hiding something serious. No lefty can keep up with Trump's lies and distortions. Now liberals are being blamed for Trump's refusal to release tax returns. Lol.

Btw, none of the several Republicans that dropped their support for Trump in the last few days are considered lefties.

The righties that still support him are sounding more desperate every day. Trump's priorities are to continue to refuse to release his tax returns and to prosecute Clinton if elected (even though the FBI director has made a decision already not to do so). He made his rage and vendetta against the Clinton's his number one priority at the second debate by bringing Bill Clinton's accusers from the 1990's. The economic and foreign policy issues important to Americans clearly take a back seat.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:13 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Trump knows he's not going to get elected. I realized that at Sunday's debate. If he felt that he still had a chance to get elected he would have acted totally different at the Town Hall. He would have first given a sincere, complete apology for his comments about women, and his other dystopian pronouncements against Muslims, minorities, women, Latinos and blacks. He would have Mea culpa his ass all over the place and begged the citizens he wants to represent for forgiveness. He would have been strong on his policies, giving in depth breakdowns of how he would solve the issues that are so important to Americans today. He would have made a sincere attempt to talk directly to those independents and undecided in clear, convincing terms.
He didn't do any of that because all he wanted to do at that Town Hall was to salvage his base for future use after he loses in a month. From now until Nov 9th, he will prime his supporters that the election is rigged against him. He has created his own power structure independent of the GOP. He'll take them with him on Nov. 10th, destroying what's left of the GOP in the process.

After all is said and done, in true narcissistic fashion, he was never interested in the real politics involved on a national stage. He was only interested in filling large venues full of worshipers who adored his presence and he could stand before them and drink it all in for his ego. He's addicted to his own self aggrandizement and he now has the mob to feed that. He'll keep that when he loses and that's all he ever wanted in the first place.

Trump will never release his taxes. He never had any intention to do so. He never had any intention of winning the election. All he wanted was the constant adoration of his devoted following to feed his ego. He'll have that after the election is done. Donald Trump get's his way in the end.
Unfortunately, he's left the republican party and the entire American political system in tatters in the process. But that never mattered to him from the get go.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Trump knows he's not going to get elected. I realized that at Sunday's debate. If he felt that he still had a chance to get elected he would have acted totally different at the Town Hall. He would have first given a sincere, complete apology for his comments about women, and his other dystopian pronouncements against Muslims, minorities, women, Latinos and blacks. He would have Mea culpa his ass all over the place and begged the citizens he wants to represent for forgiveness. He would have been strong on his policies, giving in depth breakdowns of how he would solve the issues that are so important to Americans today. He would have made a sincere attempt to talk directly to those independents and undecided in clear, convincing terms.
He didn't do any of that because all he wanted to do at that Town Hall was to salvage his base for future use after he loses in a month. From now until Nov 9th, he will prime his supporters that the election is rigged against him. He has created his own power structure independent of the GOP. He'll take them with him on Nov. 10th, destroying what's left of the GOP in the process.

After all is said and done, in true narcissistic fashion, he was never interested in the real politics involved on a national stage. He was only interested in filling large venues full of worshipers who adored his presence and he could stand before them and drink it all in for his ego. He's addicted to his own self aggrandizement and he now has the mob to feed that. He'll keep that when he loses and that's all he ever wanted in the first place.

Trump will never release his taxes. He never had any intention to do so. He never had any intention of winning the election. All he wanted was the constant adoration of his devoted following to feed his ego. He'll have that after the election is done. Donald Trump get's his way in the end.
Unfortunately, he's left the republican party and the entire American political system in tatters in the process. But that never mattered to him from the get go.
Yes, Trump soundly beat Hillary because he thinks he has no chance.

Do you think anyone actually believes a word of your post?

Old 10-11-2016, 02:19 PM

I do
Think he nailed it just like Trump nailed lot of women w/his "brashness"...

I just wonder what happened to the Trump/Clinton lovefest that made T so vehement in his criticism
Don't claim any political agenda
The only thing Trump gets this sngry anout are money or his ego being bruised

Old 10-11-2016, 02:28 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, we were told by Trump's son. Or is his son in the tank for Hillary, too?
Donald Trump

No. You were TOLD by someone who supports Hillary that Trump paid no taxes. His son, Eric, disputes that statement. And he should know.
You've been duped.
Again.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:39 PM

One easy way to prove the truth...

And ask yourself--why no hacks on Trump's servers???

Old 10-11-2016, 03:38 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Donald Trump

No. You were TOLD by someone who supports Hillary that Trump paid no taxes. His son, Eric, disputes that statement. And he should know.
You've been duped.
Again.
One simple act could either prove Trump's opponents wrong or his son Eric wrong. Release the returns.

After Trump said things like "I know ISIS better than the generals" and even after the tape Friday, and the Alicia Machado Twitter rant, said "No one respects women more than I do" (he can't be serious. lol); I choose not to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on facts/truth.

Old 10-11-2016, 03:55 PM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Another flip flop, another bait and switch. Trump has been promising all along that he will release his tax returns. Now he says he won't do it. It's obvious he has a lot to hide. Trump's voters should demand that he release his tax records. He has been lying to you.

Alleged billionaire Donald Trump won’t release his tax returns before the election

Trump says he will be the first candidate since 1976 not to release tax returns - MarketWatch
I recall he would release his tax returns when Hillary released her speeches to wall street.

Where are THEY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections