Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 06:41 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,703,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Many years before 1991, back in the 70's, Trump would sometimes
call a press office but not reveal it was him to have some fun in the office
or make the press act a certain way by appearing somewhere, or get rid of them,
whatever it was.. and the habit caught on,
so that Macari and perhaps others too would play games with the press.

This particular recording really doesn't sound like Trump to me.
So Donald is telling the truth today.
Too deep of a voice, too thick of a Brooklyn accent.
Regardless, I find it funny. I can tell right off the bat it's not Trump.
Macari, or whomever it was, sounds just like a thousand other
Brooklyn Jews or Italians with thick accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7C80x3ZJs

compare with a real 1991 Trump voice, and note, this is
the very same year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

case closed.
I think there is a reason why they got voice experts to confirm that is was trump's voice. They are trained to determine if a voice matches. Posts on CD, unless that is their job, pretty much aren't experts in this. But, not to worry, it doesn't matter to trump followers, they don't believe experts if they disagree with the expert's assessment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 06:44 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,843,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
I think there is a reason why they got voice experts to confirm that is was trump's voice. They are trained to determine if a voice matches. Posts on CD, unless that is their job, pretty much aren't experts in this. But, not to worry, it doesn't matter to trump followers, they don't believe experts if they disagree with the expert's assessment.
Same thing with Donald's fan base and their ability to overrule multiple judges who continue to throw out the birther suits against Cruz.

These CD posters are certain that all these members of the bench who studied and practiced the law don't know what they are talking about.

Moderator cut: no manual signatures, please

Last edited by Marka; 05-22-2016 at 02:43 AM..

Old 05-13-2016, 06:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
I just had a thought, maybe Donald doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has been claiming Mr. Miller and Mr. Baron as dependents. Can you claim a deduction for alter egos?

#NeverTrump
That's it.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:46 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,703,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Hi, I'm no one, and I care. I care that this country would possibly be stupid enough to elect a nitwit, looney tunes person as president.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:47 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
You can tell by the phrasing it's Trump without even listening, although listening confirms it.

Here is a transcript:

Listen to Donald Trump Catfish a Reporter

The whole point of the call was to allow Trump to brag about all the women that want him. Seriously, read the transcript and it's all about how Marla, Madonna, Carla Bruni, etc. want him and how he's living with Marla but also has three other girlfriends (family values!) and how his business is doing great, and his publicity is great, and Trump is a great guy. How could Trump leave such bragging to an underling when he can rely on John Miller, his alter ego?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:47 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
The never Trump team is getting nervous. Hillary is tanking in the polls.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:48 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The never Trump team is getting nervous. Hillary is tanking in the polls.
Another off topic post.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:49 PM

8,895 posts, read 5,378,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Just imagine how crazy the U.S. looks to the rest of the world with the GOP presidential nominee impersonating himself while bragging about his sexual exploits. I don't know how he faces people without embarrassment.
I don't know that the world is terribly impressed with the current occupant of the White House.

https://foramerica.org/2016/05/u-s-d...ess-restrooms/

Old 05-13-2016, 06:49 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,969 times
Quote:
So sorry to rain on everyone's Friday night entertainment but ...

Voice Identification | Audio Forensic Expert

Forensic Audio, Video, and Image Experts, Expert Testimony

Old 05-13-2016, 06:54 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
OH no !!! It has to be trump. Hillary is dropping in the polls and she has no policies. It has to be Donald's voice.

Never Trump is coming unhinged as Trump rises like a Phoenix in every poll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections