Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 11:19 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times

Advertisements

I think we all remember the Megyn Kelly question of Donald Trump, and how he reacted to it. Megyn Kelly brought up an issue that needed to be addressed, and Trump responded after the debate like expected, with a sexist and demeaning comment about Megyn Kelly.

Now there is a lengthy article about Donald Trump's treatment of women in the NYT, a six week investigation that included 50 interviews with close associates and women who were employed with or had dated Donald Trump. To say that this guy is a loose cannon is a huge understatement, I don't think Reince and the RNC have even fully explored who they are about to pledge allegiance to.

Crossing The Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women In Private - NYT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 11:24 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The press didn't need to put too much time or money into investigating Bill Clinton. Ken Starr spent 60 million dollars of tax payers money into investigating him and all they were able to prosecute is Bill lying about getting a blow job.
I find it odd the very same people who defend Clintons bad ventures, you know, WhiteWater...

are those who run around claiming Trump is a failure..

Old 05-15-2016, 11:27 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
translation: 'I can't address the facts, so I'll just put my cognitive dissonance in Drive and dismiss the facts in favor of my pre-conceived viewpoint. The problem isn't Trump having a deep personality flaw. The problem is Democrats showing that Trump has a deep personality flaw.'
Lol! It's killing you folks that the usual dirty tricks and character smears aren't working this election cycle, isn't it? I suspect this will be one of the nastiest elections we ever see. Democrats know they have a deeply flawed candidate - she's under investigation by the FBI for crying out loud! To top it off she's not particularly popular and not close to the natural campaigner her husband was. So the Democrat's minions and lackeys in the MSM are going to have to do everything they can to smear Trump.

But Trump supporters know that. What you people don't get is most Trump supporters already understand their man is flawed, but they're looking past that and you want to know why? Because they can't stand what you Democrats have done to this country. Your party had a chance and it screwed up everything it touched. You even had a grand slam...control of the House, the Senate and the White House and what happened, not only didn't Democrats fix the economy, they destroyed the best health care system in the world while their president lied to America and whined about GWB.

So smear away, and mock those that don't have your "special understanding of Trump", because Trump supporters don't care. Especially after 8 years of Obama.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:36 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
^^^^
Can't rep you again, Dockside...but...great post!

Old 05-15-2016, 11:59 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Sounds like Trump and Hillary have much in common when it comes to seeing women as objects.

No secret as to where Trump has been all this time........lots of old girlfriends willing to present themselves as victims, but still found time to date the man.

President Obama has no American raising history, except Hawaii and no past girlfriends, only Michelle........somehow he got a pass to be President.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:05 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times
Don't vote for him. Choose the wife of the sex fiend, instead.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Ok everyone, I'm a woman, you are not allowed to get mad at me, not allowed to disagree with me, you must pander to me or I'll pull the women card on you.

You can no longer disagree with your wives,
You can not get mad at your wife,
You must praise her no matter what

If you don't, you're a sexist. From the racist card to the women card.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Sounds like Trump and Hillary have much in common when it comes to seeing women as objects.
Trump has been womanizer, but so has Hillary. We know her husband is a world class womanizer, and she protected him by going after any of his women who dared to speak up.

The Clintons’ “systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically, and psychologically – in their scramble for power and wealth,” says [“The Clintons’ War On Women”] - Roger Stone & Robert Morrow

Now we find out that Bill, as well as his personal aid Doug Band, in Epstein's little black book of wealthy men he setup with under age girls.

One thing about Trump is that he has no qualms about his past, and as far as I know he has never been accused of raping anyone. The timing of these women coming forward after so many years to claim that he kissed and groped them is suspect. We saw this same game plan used against Herman Cain.

Last edited by steven_h; 05-15-2016 at 12:27 PM..

Old 05-15-2016, 12:12 PM

957 posts, read 1,134,090 times
Everyone knows Trump is a womanizer and everyone knows women are attracted to money and power, that's to alpha males
I think most women who's going to vote in november, know that and don't give a dam about it

Old 05-15-2016, 12:23 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
Everyone knows Trump is a womanizer and everyone knows women are attracted to money and power, that's to alpha males
I think most women who's going to vote in november, know that and don't give a dam about it
I'm a woman. My priorities (in no particular order of priorities) are rebuilding a strong military, securing the southern border, doing everything to stop illegal immigration, putting a stop to sanctuary cities, national security, the economy, and supporting law enforcement. The rest is all just annoying white noise to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections