Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 06:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
So they admit that to them personally, all that matters is their skin color, that little group of BLMers. And if someone ever runs in to that fat loud mouth from BLM, tell her that she does not speak for me. No, I do not think, "black person" as my first thought when I see a black person. She doesn't want whites speaking for her, then she best shut her ugly ass up and not speak for whites.

In the end, they all ended up looking like idiots. They had NO argument. None. Their entire arsenal was "racist" this and "race" that. That's it. There was nothing that showed they had a clue what they were talking about. They were calling the Trump supporter a slave while they went ahead and repeated the lies by their slave and plantation owners. Black Lives Matter huh? They don't even care about their own life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 06:24 PM

62,964 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Of course they do, but Im still waiting for proof they are illegal and what jobs they are taking. Blue collar jobs? Thats insanely laughable. Most people who make these absurd comments live in states where they've never even seen an illegal, much less know about what jobs they are taking. I live in southern California about 100 miles from the border, tons of illegals out here. I see them waiting for work in designated day labor areas at Home Depot. Friends I know have even picked up some for help with roofing, moving etc..and they are paid well below what a person who specializes in this field would be. Like $5-$8 an hour. I hear maids and gardeners are popular occupations with illegals out here too. Again, making far less money. What blacks (or any other ethnicity for that matter) do you know who are jumping at the chance to be movers, maids and gardeners for $5 an hour? These dumbasses are striking to make $15 an hour to flip burgers

That's precisely the problem. Illegals are here undercutting Americans by working for less. They flooded the construction and landscaping industries and many Americans lost their jobs to them for just that reason. Are you suggesting that Americans should work for less than a fair wage to compete with illegal aliens that don't even have a right to work in this country? Those two jobs have nothing to do with being burger flippers.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:27 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
This garbage again?! LOL!!!!!

Gravis is one of the worst pollsters in the business and only 10% of the people in this poll identified as Hispanic. This bogus poll was shot down in flames last week. Please keep up
But how do those 10% feel?

Lets see...

The poll is well oversampled toward Democrats: 40% Democrat, 33% Republican, 27% Independent. Yet, Hillary barely squeaks out ahead.
The Independents in the poll heavily skew toward Donald Trump 58%. This is the battleground space/electorate for almost all swing state polling.
Donald Trump wins Hispanic voters.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:28 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Vote trump or not, hard to disagree with this guy (the guy in the video).

Old 05-15-2016, 06:29 PM

62,964 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Which jobs would these be? And please share your proof from a credible source that they are indeed ILLEGAL immigrants working these jobs. I'll wait...

So, your claim is that illegal aliens aren't working construction, landscaping, restaurant jobs, cleaning hotels, etc.? It's common knowledge. Have you been living under a rock? Where do you think they are working then?

Old 05-15-2016, 06:45 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Of course they do, but Im still waiting for proof they are illegal and what jobs they are taking. Blue collar jobs? Thats insanely laughable. Most people who make these absurd comments live in states where they've never even seen an illegal, much less know about what jobs they are taking. I live in southern California about 100 miles from the border, tons of illegals out here. I see them waiting for work in designated day labor areas at Home Depot. Friends I know have even picked up some for help with roofing, moving etc..and they are paid well below what a person who specializes in this field would be. Like $5-$8 an hour. I hear maids and gardeners are popular occupations with illegals out here too. Again, making far less money. What blacks (or any other ethnicity for that matter) do you know who are jumping at the chance to be movers, maids and gardeners for $5 an hour? These dumbasses are striking to make $15 an hour to flip burgers
Toss OUT the ILLEGAL aliens and; wages WILL go UP or, people need to learn to do their own yards and houses.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:46 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So, your claim is that illegal aliens aren't working construction, landscaping, restaurant jobs, cleaning hotels, etc.? It's common knowledge. Have you been living under a rock? Where do you think they are working then?
Illegal alien fans WILL twist the truth for their own despicable reasons.

Old 05-15-2016, 07:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Which jobs would these be? And please share your proof from a credible source that they are indeed ILLEGAL immigrants working these jobs. I'll wait...
If they dont come here to work, than that means they come here for welfare..

Its one or the other..

Old 05-15-2016, 08:21 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,340,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That's precisely the problem. Illegals are here undercutting Americans by working for less. They flooded the construction and landscaping industries and many Americans lost their jobs to them for just that reason. Are you suggesting that Americans should work for less than a fair wage to compete with illegal aliens that don't even have a right to work in this country? Those two jobs have nothing to do with being burger flippers.
I agree, and Dishonest Donald was part of that problem as he's brought in thousands of immigrants (illegal as well) to work his projects and properties for decades. Paying them slave wages rather than having to pay Americans more money. So just remember, you're supporting a candidate who has been a big part of this problem for decades.

Old 05-15-2016, 08:29 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,340,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Toss OUT the ILLEGAL aliens and; wages WILL go UP or, people need to learn to do their own yards and houses.
Ok, and let's force all American companies to start manufacturing in America again. Are you prepared to start paying FIVE times what you are currently paying for most of what you buy? You ready to spend a minimum of $40k on a car? You ready to spend a minimum of $800 for a TV? You ready to spend 3-5 times what you pay for all your produce and other groceries? People can barely survive as it is now at current prices. Our economy will be destroyed if everyone had to start paying a lot more than they are now. Let's see Dishonest Donald lead by example and pull all his products out of China, Mexico, Bangladesh etc...and start making them in the US. Let's see him fire all the immigrants currently working here on visas and hire Americans. Yea right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections