Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 02:28 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,309,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Absolutely! In addition McCain should say...."folks, Donald was on target with his insinuation that I'm a weak man because I was a captured POW. Donald is right, POWs should never be respected or acknowledged for their contribution to our country because they're losers!" Watch his numbers go through the roof.
McCain's biggest problem isn't just Donald Trump. People are sick of elected candidates that cater to illegal aliens like McCain has throughout his career. He's one of the biggest reasons why the Arizona/Mexico border has been as porous as a sponge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 02:35 PM

39,093 posts, read 51,283,353 times
McCain has to get through a primary where he is challenged by a wing nut. If he does that, Trump becomes his problem as the sizable portion of Arizona's electorate that is Hispanic may show up and show him the gate. "May" is the word. I'm not holding my breath.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:35 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,224,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Easy fix. All McCain has to do is compliment Trump and his poll numbers will go through the roof. Talk about the wall. Disrespect the Muslims. People don't really like Muslims do they?
No we really don't. I know more Christian Lebanese and Syrians then I can name, grew up with plenty and was even engaged to one many years back. They will tell you all you need to know about Islam and the horrors it brings. And we are talking about parents and grandparents who go way back and dealt with this cancer up close.

Read Oriana Fallaci's works about Islam and what it was going to do to Europe. And look at Europe today, she was right 100%. Anyone who fails to understand that Islam is a political system even more so then a religious ideology, is clueless. So no, this Christian American will never bow down to the death cult that is Islam...

Old 05-18-2016, 02:37 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Absolutely! In addition McCain should say...."folks, Donald was on target with his insinuation that I'm a weak man because I was a captured POW. Donald is right, POWs should never be respected or acknowledged for their contribution to our country because they're losers!" Watch his numbers go through the roof.
Trump never said that McCain was "weak" or a "loser" because he was a POW.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:40 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,446,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump never said that McCain was "weak" or a "loser" because he was a POW.
That is true...but nothing says someone is a loser like getting a bunch of draft deferments for a phony medical condition then claiming to be tougher than someone who actually fought in Vietnam because you went to a wealthy elite military school where you routinely got venereal diseases

Old 05-18-2016, 02:46 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,345,498 times
Trump likes soldiers that weren't captured. They are heroes too.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,210,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
That is true...but nothing says someone is a loser like getting a bunch of draft deferments for a phony medical condition then claiming to be tougher than someone who actually fought in Vietnam because you went to a wealthy elite military school where you routinely got venereal diseases
Trumpy has claimed he's tougher then Vietnam combat vets because he went to a military school?

ROTFL if he actually said that. What a maroon.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:52 PM

1,229 posts, read 860,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I'm wondering how you would feel today if Obama/Congress reinstituted the draft and tried to send troops into Iran or North Korea. What would you think if a minority told him to take a flying ghuck and just said no.

Would they be cowards?

Old 05-18-2016, 03:03 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,245,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The "crazies" are rising up. I hope he remembers what he called us.
So basically McCain was right all along.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:13 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,960,029 times
McCain (like a lot of career politicians on both sides of the aisle) has been fleecing the American people for DECADES and needs to fold up his tent and go to the house. Most of these people are incredibly wealthy and old as crap. Go home! Go enjoy the rest of your years doing something other than pretending to be more important than you really are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections