Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2016, 08:51 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Great 3 minute video. Would Hillary ever say anything like this? Never in a million years.
https://youtu.be/EOyma_8dFm0
I wish someone would ask Trump how he plans to punish himself and Ivanka for manufacturing outside of the United States. Would he give Ivanka a big fine or would he send her to jail? It's important that we find out about this now and not after the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2016, 08:53 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Gotcha.

BTW...a bunch of people applauded his firing of the ATCO workers. I was a high schooler, but my dad told me RIGHT THEN that Reagan would be the beginning of the end of the good times for working class people. He said it so matter of factly that I kinda dismissed it as trite ranting.

My dad...that guy saw the whole picture right from the beginning.
Your Dad was a smart man. My Dad didn't have an opinion that I can remember regarding the ATC strike, but I had friends who's Dad worked at the ATC Center in the town I lived in. They were good people, they coached our teams ect. When they got fired I couldn't believe that could happen in America. My good friend talked for years how his Dad always had to work and didn't have a choice, I thought it was terrible. Was worse than a farmer that my Dad was.

Reagan did what he thought he had to do. Ruined a lot of families.

Old 07-01-2016, 09:52 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,297,747 times
If he can just keep out the @#$%^(& W#$(%&%^ refugees that these globalists seem to insist on force feeding all first world developed nations that will be a good enough reason to vote for him.

Sorry but these #)$(*# #)$%*(#)($ are going to turn the entire planet against them for this reason alone, their melting pot, mass immigration #O)$*&#()(*$#()$* I#)_$(*. Nobody wants your @)#$*@ #)$* arab men in their mid 20's flooding our nations by the hundreds of thousands... have them be real men and stay put and protect their women and children.

Hillary wants to increase it from 10,000 to 65,000? You know that's just the beginning.. the real question is what the @#$$ their actual agenda is with all this?

Old 07-01-2016, 11:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
How you build a nation in the 1800's has Jack to do with how you build one now, or even 20 years ago. Technology is such a disruptor, free trade was nice idea in the 60's but mostly irrelevant because trade among continents was not profitable except for specialized items now everything that involves labor can be built cheaper and transported than here, ironically the best way to offset that is by automation which is another vilified practice.

I understand the concept of free trade versus fair trade, the premise that American companies have so many regulations that they can't fairly compete, how do you address that you can't police the world, you really have to take their word for it and yes most of those countries are corrupt so you can't trust them, other than lowering our standards to meet theirs that's why deregulation is a race to the bottom.
The meaning of Freedom & Liberty has not changed. Only they the government can redefine it, to justify the loss of it.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:09 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,126,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Having gun control here is the first step to helping Mexico reign in the cartels; but we don't do it because.... conservatives.

We sell guns to Mexico in exchange for drugs. Not enough people realize this.

No, I'm a realist. As in, I live in the real world, not the imaginary one you guys live in.

If you don't want globalism you should move away from this globe. I hear SpaceX is planning on carrying people to outer space. You just have to figure out a way to stay out there.
Who sells guns to Mexico?

No, you're a globalist. You can trade with other countries but still ha e borders, a common culture, and a language.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:13 AM

Maybe if the feds weren't watching thousands of Islamist nutters that were "refugees" and kids of muslims, we could stop the 'straw purchases' and illegal activity.

The thing is the corrupt government doesnt want to stop the cartels. If they did they could send in the marines and squash the cartels in a few shorts years.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
If he can just keep out the @#$%^(& W#$(%&%^ refugees that these globalists seem to insist on force feeding all first world developed nations that will be a good enough reason to vote for him.

Sorry but these #)$(*# #)$%*(#)($ are going to turn the entire planet against them for this reason alone, their melting pot, mass immigration #O)$*&#()(*$#()$* I#)_$(*. Nobody wants your @)#$*@ #)$* arab men in their mid 20's flooding our nations by the hundreds of thousands... have them be real men and stay put and protect their women and children.

Hillary wants to increase it from 10,000 to 65,000? You know that's just the beginning.. the real question is what the @#$$ their actual agenda is with all this?
Good point. The halting and deporting of all the muslim "refugees" and illegals would be better than any other president in decades

Old 07-02-2016, 02:31 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p
You're right. Hillary Clinton would never say anything this stupid.
No... TRUMP IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD BEFORE ELECTION!!!!!!

He has no clue what he is saying!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2016, 08:07 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Good point. The halting and deporting of all the muslim "refugees" and illegals would be better than any other president in decades
Yep and that is why Trump could shoot some one and still be voted to POTUS. However, I don't believe he can pull it off and here is why: U.S. Birth Rate: Baby Boom and Bust Hurts the Economy

Future generations of tax payers have to come from some where. The children of the baby boom generation didn't multiply.

Just as Obama made promises he didn't keep so will come another one doing the same.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:09 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Most of these jobs have been lost due to technology, not globalism. The internet allowed companies to go outside of the USA for things -- and that is what they did. They didn't even need "free or fair trade" agreements to do it. All that was needed was an internet connection.

Are you ready to give up the internet?
My world would not come to an end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections