Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I see that you are unable to "prove me wrong". No surprise there.
Have you made the OP your preferred provider on your insurance? He can treat you from any location based on a youtube video, no need for medical professionals and maybe your rates will be reduced.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:16 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
I see that you are unable to "prove me wrong". No surprise there.
No they cannot. Despite evidence ( I mean really 5 cardiologists seeing the same ECG will disagree) and that is why they study it. But Hillary and her supporters do something else other than evaluate the evidence. They change the narrative to assaulting the messenger and then adding comments about why the other person is unfit, uneducated or unhealthy.....and they do it consistently and all the time. Their goal is to just fill the air with the propaganda ("I did not receive classified emails") until others are won over by their determination. They have the one pair in a card game and they are lousy bluffers, poorly controlled, hardly educated, and worse...they know they are going to lose the hand.

Go Trump.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
No they cannot. Despite evidence ( I mean really 5 cardiologists seeing the same ECG will disagree) and that is why they study it. But Hillary and her supporters do something else other than evaluate the evidence. They change the narrative to assaulting the messenger and then adding comments about why the other person is unfit, uneducated or unhealthy.....and they do it consistently and all the time. Their goal is to just fill the air with the propaganda ("I did not receive classified emails") until others are won over by their determination. They have the one pair in a card game and they are lousy bluffers, poorly controlled, hardly educated, and worse...they know they are going to lose the hand.

Go Trump.
Perhaps you could offer your medical expertise to Trump? I'm sure he could send you youtube videos or at minimum, tweets. You could diagnose from that. In fact, that could be the Republican health plan; medical coverage by tweet as diagnosed by those who claim "medical training" that may be the equivalent to conducting weddings via online certification. That's got to be every bit as legitimate as Trump U.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:26 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
In these times, people will post all kinds of BS to see a candidate fail. They do it for themselves... some can't handle the stress of seeing their candidate lose so badly (trump is not doing well). They resort to all types of conduct.

And I don't even believe you believe it... nice try though.

You republicans will do anything to discredit anyone.... it is laughable!!!

This reminds me of all the BS you people said about Obama... the world would end and such. Well we are moving along nicely.

But I don't have time to waste in this dumb thread... I'm outta here.

Good luck trying to drum up support for this silly idea... maybe "Republican Times" blog will pick it up and run it on the first page.
So, then you are not a medical professional and thus you can't offer up a valid opinion that differs from the OPs.

As for the rest of your post---it's all nonsense. YAWN!

Old 07-23-2016, 08:30 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Perhaps you could offer your medical expertise to Trump? I'm sure he could send you youtube videos or at minimum, tweets. You could diagnose from that. In fact, that could be the Republican health plan; medical coverage by tweet as diagnosed by those who claim "medical training" that may be the equivalent to conducting weddings via online certification. That's got to be every bit as legitimate as Trump U.
Sorry man, your game has been busted.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:34 PM

391 posts, read 290,486 times
Quote:
So, then you are not a medical professional and thus you can't offer up a valid opinion that differs from the OPs.

As for the rest of your post---it's all nonsense. YAWN!
I am trained in neurological disorders... as I said, I did not see anything out of the way. Guarantee you I'm more qualified than the op... you know, the doctor who has almost 9000 posts on CD. LOL

Plus, clinton has a doctor that follows here that I'm sure is more qualified than adaahd, the op.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Sorry man, your game has been busted.
My game? I'm not trying to practice medicine via youtube and a political forum. And neither would real medical professionals.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:03 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,615 times
Quote:

Go Trump.
Well then this must also be "true".....

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Old 07-23-2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Now that I believe.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:07 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
I am trained in neurological disorders... as I said, I did not see anything out of the way. Guarantee you I'm more qualified than the op... you know, the doctor who has almost 9000 posts on CD. LOL

Plus, clinton has a doctor that follows here that I'm sure is more qualified than adaahd, the op.
I thought that you were done posting in this thread. Why did you bother to return?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections