Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 06:46 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Trump is the greatest living candidate for the presidency I have ever met
You met him? Man your lucky

Old 07-29-2016, 06:07 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,397,861 times
Every person who's endorsed donald trump is a marked person.

Everyone from The Speaker of The House (paul ryan) on down, will forever be marked for endorsing donald trump.

They will be remembered for speaking out of both sides of their mouths.

They will be remembered for placing politics before COUNTRY.

The GOP - the Party I once blindly trusted and believed in - will henceforth be known as the party of trump.

It is currently and will further spiral into the party of the few, the old, the older, the dying, the dead, the vaguely remembered.

The GOP is still a so-called "political party," but will soon be classified as a party whose platform is completely IRRELEVANT.

It is safe to say that the GOP has been "FIRED" by its very own, donald trump.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:54 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I have no problem with diversity.....

I have a problem with people breaking the law and getting away with it because you Liberals give people every excuse to not be responsible for themselves....

I'm retired. Its not going to happen in my lifetime but some day in the future there will be more takers than earners. Then where are you going to get all your freebees from?
That's a good question for these people:
'Real America' Wary Of History Book Presidents

"Reading is one of those cities in what they call America's rust belt - the ones that used to thrive because of heavy industry but have now been robbed of their main economic drivers."

When people begin to explore the reports and find that migration (illegal or otherwise) into this country has actually decreased, then one might want to ask, who are the takers and why do we not have more wage earners?

The largest employer in the U.S. is the federal government. The wage earner (taxes) pays their salary. With the private sector creating fewer jobs for the wage earner, then the federal employee, does not receive a pay check and or loses their job, thus putting them into the private market, where the jobs are fewer ... then the person might begin exploring their options (freebees) to survive.

At one time the argument, blaming the law breaker would have held up. However, today, there is a bigger problem on the horizon and as long as people keep their focus on illegal immigration, they will miss that which is going on right up under their noses.

What I see is that some day into the future, the Federal Government will employ all, giving to them housing, transportation, and food in return for their soul. May be that is a dramatic way of putting it, but, it just seems to me, this is the path the people in America would like to take.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:19 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,397,861 times
"It is a moral obligation ― history will not forgive them,” he told CNN. “This election will pass, but history will be written. The lack of moral courage will remain a burden on their souls.”

(Words of Mr. Khizr Khan to paul ryan and mitch mcConnel)

Last edited by chacho_keva; 07-31-2016 at 11:22 AM..

Old 07-31-2016, 08:37 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
"It is a moral obligation ― history will not forgive them,” he told CNN. “This election will pass, but history will be written. The lack of moral courage will remain a burden on their souls.”

(Words of Mr. Khizr Khan to paul ryan and mitch mcConnel)
Allen West (@AllenWest)7/31/16, 4:36 PM
I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq allenbwest.com/allen/personal… pic.twitter.com/QGleQpGzGC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections