Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 01:51 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,435,935 times

Advertisements

Go Trump and Pence , I am with you Thread Starter. All the police, all the military, all the Christian people, all the people with traditional values, all people who still have morals, all the people that want sovereignty back to Our Border of the United States, all those with a sense of Truth want Trump & Pence. I am hopeful...

Old 07-25-2016, 01:51 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yup, nothing says conservative values like 5 children by 3 different wives.

As for the rest of your post: Yikes.
Well, Trump couldn't help being that way. He was a good looking man when younger, and on top of that the women were attracted to his million$.

Old 07-25-2016, 01:54 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
Go Trump and Pence , I am with you Thread Starter. All the police, all the military, all the Christian people, all the people with traditional values, all people who still have morals, all the people that want sovereignty back to Our Border of the United States, all those with a sense of Truth want Trump & Pence. I am hopeful...
So how much do you think you need your wages cut, in order to suit Trump? He clearly said in the past that wages are too high. But seriously, how can hard working people put trust in Trump, since he thinks they make too much money? If they still support him after he said that, they better hope he was just lying or kidding around.

Old 07-25-2016, 01:55 PM

52,289 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Ummm he's running against Hillary Clinton, who lacks a moral compass entirely. I think he will be fine.

Hillary and Trump are both sleaze ball crooks. I should dig up this article that points out about 15 things that Trump has done in his business dealings that are way out of line.

Hillary... LOL... her and Bill the pair of them, sleazy backroom double dealings. LOL

They both suck. Like someone else said, 300 million and those two slack jawed idiots are the best the parties can come up with.

Old 07-25-2016, 01:56 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I gas glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!
I have no words...

Old 07-25-2016, 01:57 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Hillary and Trump are both sleaze ball crooks. I should dig up this article that points out about 15 things that Trump has done in his business dealings that are way out of line.

Hillary... LOL... her and Bill the pair of them, sleazy backroom double dealings. LOL

They both suck. Like someone else said, 300 million and those two slack jawed idiots are the best the parties can come up with.
Yep,

Old 07-25-2016, 01:58 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
Quote:
LOL... Really????

Trump is a lying narcissistic worm and I'm only semi-supporting him because I can't stand Hilary.

Trump bloviates and has no sense of decorum. That has been the biggest issue with most people I know, they think he's on point on a few issues, but the delivery is wrapped up in a big ol' turd.

Try and put any of your Dem heroes in front of a microphone without a teleprompter and see how coherent they sound...

Old 07-25-2016, 01:58 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Well, Trump couldn't help being that way. He was a good looking man when younger, and on top of that the women were attracted to his million$.
I know you're joking, but I'm sure there are folks who think this.

"The Party of Personal Responsibility"

Ha.

Old 07-25-2016, 02:03 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
Quote:

Old 07-25-2016, 02:04 PM

52,289 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Try and put any of your Dem heroes in front of a microphone without a teleprompter and see how coherent they sound...

First of all the Dems aren't my heros

Second, all The Donald does is bloviate about how great he is. Just listen, he's all about "I" and "me" "my" doesn't say we and us much.

Hillary shrieks and tries to sound like a black minister when speaking to large group of AAs, it's embarrassing.

They're all jokes, neither party really give a rip about the average guy, they say they do, but they don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections