Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 03:39 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I was glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!
Who did you vote for in the past?

Old 07-25-2016, 03:41 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,741,434 times
Please God fastforward Humanity to the first Tuesday in November so this damn election cycle is finally over...

Then we'll only have 4 more years of this crap, no matter who wins.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
On trade Reagan's policies and Trump's proposals are polar opposites.

Reagan is rolling in his grave.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:46 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I didn't realize Hillary was a member of the party that touts conservative values, but the usual, "Yeah, but" deflection is noted.
I get a kick out the "enlightened" and educated Democrats that immediately dismiss a conservative person's intelligence.

I may not be as educated as many here, but I bet I've already made more money than the majority of these know it all's for the year already.

So where does all this education take you if you cannot even tell the truth of just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become? I used to vote Democratic and I have no problem saying it like it is.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:00 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I get a kick out the "enlightened" and educated Democrats that immediately dismiss a conservative person's intelligence.

I may not be as educated as many here, but I bet I've already made more money than the majority of these know it all's for the year already.

So where does all this education take you if you cannot even tell the truth of just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become? I used to vote Democratic and I have no problem saying it like it is.
Who said anything about the DNC not being corrupt? That's not what the topic is about, although I know you all can't help but to deflect when people have the audacity to point out the flaws and hypocrisy in your candidate.

Congrats on making a lot of money, do you want a high five or something?

Oh, and I'm not a Democrat. Nice assumption, apparently you get a kick out of something else, too.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:03 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Ummm he's running against Hillary Clinton, who lacks a moral compass entirely. I think he will be fine.
That's not bad for someone who could walk home with a new model every night. Most men's good morals are held in check by being anywhere from ordinary to repulsive. He is also not really from that wing of the Republicans now is he?

Old 07-25-2016, 04:04 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I was glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!
Gee, that sounds like me!!

Old 07-25-2016, 04:20 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Who said anything about the DNC not being corrupt? That's not what the topic is about, although I know you all can't help but to deflect when people have the audacity to point out the flaws and hypocrisy in your candidate.

Congrats on making a lot of money, do you want a high five or something?

Oh, and I'm not a Democrat. Nice assumption, apparently you get a kick out of something else, too.
I probably quoted the wrong person, won't be the first time. And if you noticed it was a general statement, not at you personally.

I just get sick of listening too the whining on this site from people who don't even pay their own way, much less support the mess of a government.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:34 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Please God fastforward Humanity to the first Tuesday in November so this damn election cycle is finally over...

Then we'll only have 4 more years of this crap, no matter who wins.
unless trump wins, than you'll have 16 more years because of the amazing job donald will do in the first 4 years, we are going to 'go bush' and start electing sons and or daughters to run the country.

trump16 means trumps for the next SIXTEEN YEARS LOL

Old 07-25-2016, 05:54 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Prayers and Trump? Faith -humanity and Trump? Somehow it's like those weird quizzes were we supposed to see which ones fit right? It's the same. They don't .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections