Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 09:26 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Yeah, make America white again, take our country back...smdh

Unfortunately, for you and those like you, America is getting more diverse, not less. Good luck in November.

I have no problem with diversity.....

I have a problem with people breaking the law and getting away with it because you Liberals give people every excuse to not be responsible for themselves....

I'm retired. Its not going to happen in my lifetime but some day in the future there will be more takers than earners. Then where are you going to get all your freebees from?

Old 07-27-2016, 10:42 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,990,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Try and put any of your Dem heroes in front of a microphone without a teleprompter and see how coherent they sound...
What is with all the criticism about teleprompters? What's wrong with coming prepared to speak?

Good lord, Trumps often incoherent stream of consciousness ramblings are the perfect argument for TelePrompTer use.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:54 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,795,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
Hmmm, since Frump judges women solely by their physical appearance, maybe if he's elected there'll be free plastic surgery for those of us who don't meet his exacting standards?? Women, a Frump presidency might be our chance to become Fox News babes!!
Lol

Old 07-27-2016, 10:54 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
What is with all the criticism about teleprompters? What's wrong with coming prepared to speak?

Good lord, Trumps often incoherent stream of consciousness ramblings are the perfect argument for TelePrompTer use.
I'd rather have my candidate shoot from the hip, but, maybe that's just me.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
The only thing Trump puts first are three persons: Me, Myself, and I.

If you think Trump is looking out for your interests, you will be seriously disappointed.
It's amazing that people eat up his BS and actually believe him. Are people really this naive and paranoid?

Old 07-27-2016, 11:02 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,509,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
It's amazing that people eat up his BS and actually believe him. Are people really this naive and paranoid?
Same thing I was saying about Obama supporters, 8 years ago.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Same thing I was saying about Obama supporters, 8 years ago.
These are VERY different types of naivety.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:17 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
ANd Hillary stays with a man who had sex with 5 different women while married in 3 different rooms. Your point?
And Trump had sex with a minor. Your point?

Old 07-27-2016, 11:47 PM

16,097 posts, read 10,762,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I was glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!

Sounds like a poor hopeless sap.
(That's called telling it like it is, which Trump supporters all think is one of his great attributes.)

Old 07-27-2016, 11:54 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Trump stands for nothing good.

He thinks we need to isolate America behind a wall.

He thinks we should stereotype and condemn vast swaths of people based on the way they look or worship.

He thinks we should cut and run on our allies.

He cozies up to Putin and praises other dictators.

He preys on people's fears and spreads false perceptions about crime, particularly with respect to immigrants.

He never passes up the opportunity to take the low road sling around cheap, petty insults for any perceived slight.

His business track record indicates that he's a life-long self-serving opportunist who will stiff his business partners, customer, and employees when it suits him.

If this restores your faith in humanity, then I question your humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections