Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 12:14 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,904,346 times

Advertisements

Hilary Clinton and the Machine has to be the most corrupt politician on record and makes Richard Nixon look like a Amateur. The FBI basically outline a case to indictment and the bookkeeping of the Clinton Foundation is suspect.

There is a long tedious list of this woman questionable acts. It really leads me to believe she has a file on every politician's dirt.
I do not see a bright future if this woman is elected. We will end up with fascist Government.

Why is there so much support for this insider?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 12:27 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,994,373 times
I think we're at a point where people sorta accept that politicians can be corrupt. Some feel comfortable with an insider (even with corruption) because they feel more comfortable not rocking the boat and keeping things sailing along in the same direction (because life isn't that bad...yet).

Old 07-31-2016, 12:29 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,517,534 times
Perhaps it is an attempt by the GOP to discredit her.

I think that way because they went after Bill for Whitewater for years and at the end they get him on having an affair. By those standards throw out most everyone.

And if you are playing the holier than thou card then do not vote for Trump. Otherwise, you delve into hyprocisy.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:31 AM

30,914 posts, read 37,100,641 times
Because they don't want to face the implications of admitting that politics doesn't change anything--at least not for the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KGqGEPTAE

Old 07-31-2016, 12:37 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,314,631 times
Because the alternative is worse.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:41 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,517,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because the alternative is worse.
I am with you there. Not a pretty place but such is life.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:43 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,735,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Hilary Clinton and the Machine has to be the most corrupt politician on record and makes Richard Nixon look like a Amateur. The FBI basically outline a case to indictment and the bookkeeping of the Clinton Foundation is suspect.

There is a long tedious list of this woman questionable acts. It really leads me to believe she has a file on every politician's dirt.
I do not see a bright future if this woman is elected. We will end up with fascist Government.

Why is there so much support for this insider?
would it be too much of a stretch that the most vocal critics of trump on the republican side are the dirtiest and know their lives as they know it are over if DJT wins?

Old 07-31-2016, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
would it be too much of a stretch that the most vocal critics of trump on the republican side are the dirtiest and know their lives as they know it are over if DJT wins?
Trump will run this country like a Business and cut waste from those branches of Gov. Clinton by far, has more corrupt issues than Trump ever had or has.

She takes money from Wall Street and criticizes whose who do. She Accepts money from Soros who is responsible for the BLM and many other Radical organizations.

These People will call in their paid favors at some point of time.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Perhaps it is an attempt by the GOP to discredit her.

I think that way because they went after Bill for Whitewater for years and at the end they get him on having an affair. By those standards throw out most everyone.

And if you are playing the holier than thou card then do not vote for Trump. Otherwise, you delve into hyprocisy.
The dirt truth in White Water is she was Guilty, but Clinton answered Ken Star "I do not recall or I take the 5th). People died and went to prison for the Clintons.
Monica was a disgraces and most people expect more from their President.

Trump is not perfect by any measure , but he offers the outsider option. A chance to break from accepting corruption on the scale of Clinton.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:05 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,735,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Trump will run this country like a Business and cut waste from those branches of Gov. Clinton by far, has more corrupt issues than Trump ever had or has.

She takes money from Wall Street and criticizes whose who do. She Accepts money from Soros who is responsible for the BLM and many other Radical organizations.

These People will call in their paid favors at some point of time.
no doubt, he's going to cut waste and a lot of that waste is 'free money' for certain politicians...and it all dries up.

we ought to investigate the people who are the most passionate against trump, that would be something i'd love to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections