Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 10:33 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times

Advertisements

Are the Clinton's Liars? Sure they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Now he wants you to elect his estranged but enabler wife to his former job.

Only sad thing. There are people stupid enough to support these crooks no matter what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 10:36 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Hilary Clinton and the Machine has to be the most corrupt politician on record and makes Richard Nixon look like a Amateur. The FBI basically outline a case to indictment and the bookkeeping of the Clinton Foundation is suspect.

There is a long tedious list of this woman questionable acts. It really leads me to believe she has a file on every politician's dirt.
I do not see a bright future if this woman is elected. We will end up with fascist Government.

Why is there so much support for this insider?

I'm with her! Hillary is one of the best qualified person to run President. This "honest and trustworthy" smear campaign will NOT sway my VOTE for her!

Old 07-31-2016, 10:37 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Default Country First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
no doubt, he's going to cut waste and a lot of that waste is 'free money' for certain politicians...and it all dries up.

we ought to investigate the people who are the most passionate against trump, that would be something i'd love to see.
You may have a point. Those who have dissent against Trump my have a direct interest or benefit. Putting themselves first instead Country.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:40 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Lightbulb Longevity does not equal Predsintial Material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I'm with her! Hillary is one of the best qualified person to run President. This "honest and trustworthy" smear campaign will NOT sway my VOTE for her!
Its not her Campaign , Look at Clintons History with Bill. From the beginning in while Gov. Clinton was in power. It does not take a Right Wing conspiracy to Figure out that the Clintons are on the wrong side of the interest of this country. Longevity in DC does not make a good President.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:05 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,167,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Candidates do not have to have daily open news conferences.
Nor do presidents. While Trump the showman has them, he rarely actually answers the questions asked. (It will be great, is not a answer), so they can be pretty pointless.
As far as candidates not scheduling news conferences or taking random questions: Why should any voter vote for a politician that does not want to listen? There might not be any law requiring news conferences; but it is a common curtesy and good sense to be able to face the hard questions and walk away with your head up high - that will never happen for Hillary.

Quote:
Since Newscorp (my employer....until I finally retire) is one of the six, and I don't see them backing Hillary or any democrat. Yesterday, today or tomorrow. But those are only broadcast media, which is not the only source of information. But that being said, Trump dominated the news coverage over the last 12 months. Good, bad or otherwise, You could add all the coverage all the other candidates had (of both parties), all of their campaign advertising and throw in the Benghazi hearings and he still had a whole lot more coverage by broadcast media (TV/Cable) than all the other candidates. Even during the conventions, he had more coverage during the DNC news coverage and broadcasts, then Hillary had during the RNC broadcast and news coverage.
As far as your coverage and equal press time: Look at how these big six are covering the stories. Hillary can and does get away with everything and every word from Trump is picked over with a fine toothed comb. For the coverage of the RNC convention I saw the narrators slapping themselves on their backs and pointing our potential problems. I did not see the same zeal during the DNC convention. Numbers are sometimes meaningless; it is the intent that counts.

Quote:
The Telecommunications act was supposed to increase competition by preempting state or local legal requirements that acted as a barrier to entry in the provision of interstate or intrastate telecommunications service. But like most deregulation, the real winners were those who could afford to grow via mergers and outright purchases of the competition, not new smaller competitors.

The vote was 81-18 in the senate. (Sen. McCain was one of two Republicans against). Only a voice vote was taken in the house. Less then 3 percent of all of the members of Congress were against it, so when it went to the white house, a veto would have been a waste of time (and political currency).

Like many bills from congress, the Act was written by the industry it was supposed to regulate.

As far as the outcome of the vote against the telecommunications act: Both Republicans and Democrats are in bed together. The outcome of lack to pass is the fact that we have news that we do not care to listen to; it is simply goose-stepping to the masters! One of these large companies bought out my local newspaper and now we are lucky to get one or two local articles each day - no sense in buying that news (we can get that much news off one of the local TV stations).

Old 08-01-2016, 05:33 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,745,585 times
Quote:
Hilary Clinton and the Machine has to be the most corrupt politician on record and makes Richard Nixon look like a Amateur. The FBI basically outline a case to indictment and the bookkeeping of the Clinton Foundation is suspect.

There is a long tedious list of this woman questionable acts. It really leads me to believe she has a file on every politician's dirt.
I do not see a bright future if this woman is elected. We will end up with fascist Government.

Because too many people were too cynical and/or too wimpy to give Bernie Sanders (a true humanitarian who could have beat trump easily imo) a chance.
So H.C. is now the only choice unless people want to throw the country into chaos and even more devisiveness (and actually, i do think many trump supporters, destructive as they are, would quite enjoy that) and waste 4 more years of nothing getting done because if you think Obama had a difficult time working with congress, imagine how much worse it will be with trump!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:40 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,481,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Are the Clinton's Liars? Sure they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Now he wants you to elect his estranged but enabler wife to his former job.

Only sad thing. There are people stupid enough to support these crooks no matter what.
Liars? It was November 2004 that anyone with a measurable IQ knew that the wmd stuff was a lie and we had lost thousands of soldiers for squat but Gomer was re-elected. Yes, Bill Clinton lied about a BJ. You see the difference I hope.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:43 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,338,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Because too many people were too cynical and/or too wimpy to give Bernie Sanders (a true humanitarian who could have beat trump easily imo) a chance.
So H.C. is now the only choice unless people want to throw the country into chaos and even more devisiveness (and actually, i do think many trump supporters, destructive as they are, would quite enjoy that) and waste 4 more years of nothing getting done because if you think Obama had a difficult time working with congress, imagine how much worse it will be with trump!
Bernie is honest and not corrupt. He is not a humanitarian. He's proposing marginal tax rates in the 60%+ range (easily 85%+ when adding in the Estate Tax). There is nothing compassionate about this. The economy would shrink massively if his economic policies were implemented -- this would lead to major increased in unemployment and fewer opportunities moving forward.

I don't think he proposes this nonsense to line his own pockets (the was Mrs. Clinton does), but he's not a nice guy. He's a deranged Communist who got a lot farther than he would have were we living in a sane nation.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:18 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,302,229 times
Pretty simple. She's not Trump. Another thing to consider is the Supreme Court picks Trump will make will end up being more conservative and overturning Roe vs Wade which is what Pence is trying to do.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:33 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,556,697 times
Quote:
There isn't. She just feels it's her turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections