Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 11:56 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,910,648 times

Advertisements

Might as well vote for Jill Stein for president.

Hillary or Trump? You are throwing your vote away if you vote for either clown.

But wait, I thought throwing your vote way was for third party candidates?

However, if you vote for Hillary or Trump, and you are going against all your principles, then you are literally throwing your vote away. Voting for Hillary because she's not Trump, even though she's the most corrupt candidate whose equally corrupt party will sell you down the river for a couple of dollars? You are definitely throwing your vote away voting for her. Voting for a candidate (Hillary) who is (even now) championing trade agreements such as TPP which makes you lose your job, just because she's not Trump? Absolutely positively throwing your vote away.

If you have any principles, aren't getting a sweet government job payback or just plain cash for supporting a corrupt party, then do not throw your vote away and vote for someone whose principles actually aligns with yours, and vote for Jill.

So don't throw your vote away, vote for Jill Stein!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 12:02 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,929 times
I like Jill Stein I just feel like it's not really the right time.

We are going through a lot of BS right now and someone needs to get things in order and unfortunately I don't think she can do it.
Maybe when things are going really well we can give someone like that a shot.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:57 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
As I have said before, I don't vote for the lesser of two evils and I definitely don't vote for cheaters, so Jill Stein will definitely be getting my vote. I think the only way to make real change in this country is to send the message that there needs to be real change in our political structure or we will start voting for someone else.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Gary Johnson get a lot more votes than expected as well. Hillary and Trump will probably see the lowest voter turnout for them that I will ever see.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:11 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,511,903 times
And what if you decide not to vote at all this election cycle?

Old 08-01-2016, 07:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I like Jill Stein I just feel like it's not really the right time.

We are going through a lot of BS right now and someone needs to get things in order and unfortunately I don't think she can do it.
Maybe when things are going really well we can give someone like that a shot.
LOL.......we need her because things are not going well. I realize this is Hillary's argument but it's a joke. Hillary helped screw things up. She is incapable of fixing them.

There is a meme going around with a picture of Stein and I've noted that I'm not a fan of meme's but it notes, "I am the woman that doesn't support the bombing of other people's children".

Most meme's are only roughly based in truth. This one is at least spot on.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
And what if you decide not to vote at all this election cycle?
Then don't. If that is the decision you have come to, follow through and don't worry about it. I would hope you would vote local down ticket though.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:59 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,511,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Then don't. If that is the decision you have come to, follow through and don't worry about it. I would hope you would vote local down ticket though.
That fine. But address the fact that is another option. Voting 3rd is not the only option to the major parties.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:00 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Isn't she even more loony and delusional than Sanders?

Old 08-01-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
That fine. But address the fact that is another option. Voting 3rd is not the only option to the major parties.
I see your point.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:05 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,225,042 times
LOL, Jill Stein is polling lower than a dead gorilla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections