Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2016, 07:12 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Please provide a NONPARTISAN source link to factually back your claim that Mr. Khan is an advocate for Sharia in America.
Good luck in finding that..
And if you don't find it, please plan to return here & state that you were misinformed & thus wrong in your accusation.
Then I may rep you for accountability which I admire when people admit their error.
To paraphrase the quote from the old Dragnet show, just the facts please...
I will not do your research pal. As is you leftist are lazy, I will not entertain you nor do I need your rep. I owe you nothing. Remember my words carefully. When the time comes and you are on your knees begging your Muslim overlord for mercy "but I was a good liberal, I defended Islam", realize what a clueless pawn you were.

Save your BS for someone who gives a damn, I see right through you.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:20 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Remember this?

If the Khan family supposedly used their son as a "political pawn", then why didn't the same conservatives condemn her for doing the same? Both lost sons in the line of duty; both had opinions and got up at the respective conventions and spoke.

Just because hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Um...because Hillary is directly responsible for Mrs Smiths son dying, Trump had nothing to do with Mr Khans son dying. Hello?

Hillary is not and has never been directly responsible for the death of Ms. Smith's son. Just ask Trey Gowdy who initiated 11 separate investigations into same.

Tired of the BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Clinton let Smith's accusations go, like Bush did Sheehan's. Trump went ballistic over Kahn's.

Because they are smart enough to know that you NEVER, EVER attack the family of a dead soldier. It's just not a good look.

Trump is too stupid to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Conveniently silent?

If your dogging Conservative posters on a message board, I suggest you do a better job of it. Many have pointed out that Patricia Smith blames Hillary Clinton in her DOS capacity for the negligence resulting in the death of her son. Hillary Clinton also lied to this woman. There's a direct relationship between the two.

An angry Khan (Khan good, Smith bad), on the other hand, has chosen to use the death of his son (killed by Muslims) 12 years ago to attack Donald Trump solely because of his position on immigration. Trump had nothing to do with the death of his son. And Trump's proposing to restrict immigration from Muslim countries that are hotbeads of hatred towards the U.S. in no way conflicts with the Constitution, BTW.

But we're not even talking about that. The subject is hypocrisy.

And the hypocrisy is yours.
Nope. It's YOURS. They were both used as political pawns. That you cannot admit it means you cannot take off your partisan blinders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I'll tell you why she's not being addressed at all, pro or con. Because Fox News didn't bother to show her speech when she gave it. They didn't show Marcus Luttrell's speech and they didn't show Laura Ingraham's speech just to name two others. Fox News Convention coverage sucked. I went to C-Span. I went to Hannity after each day was over. Kelly and O'Reilly were awful. O'Reilly wasn't even in Cleveland when Sean Smith's mother spoke.

The reason for that is Donald Trump decided to call in at the same time Smith was giving her distraught speech! How stupid was that? Every other channel carried it - but Donald wasn't calling into them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
I will not do your research pal. As is you leftist are lazy, I will not entertain you nor do I need your rep. I owe you nothing. Remember my words carefully. When the time comes and you are on your knees begging your Muslim overlord for mercy "but I was a good liberal, I defended Islam", realize what a clueless pawn you were.

Save your BS for someone who gives a damn, I see right through you.
Translation: I got nothing.

It's customary for the person making the allegations provide proof to back up same. You have none.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:22 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,733,397 times
i'm really tired of the khan dad and what he has to say....i am sure his son wouldn't want to be used this way...

Old 08-04-2016, 08:50 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times
Ringo, I have plenty. But you know what? Been on this site long time and I post links only to be told "ohhhhhh, that's not this and that's not that!!!" So I just don't care anymore. You want to be clueless be my guest. I don't owe anyone a thing.

If you don't understand what he and his law firm do, the connections they have and who pulls the strings then I can't help you. It is sharia and will always be about sharia. But hey, enjoy your bubble, the rest of us know exactly what is happening.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:01 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Um...because Hillary is directly responsible for Mrs Smiths son dying, Trump had nothing to do with Mr Khans son dying. Hello?
Mr. Khan did not accuse trump of being responsible for his son's death.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:11 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
I will not do your research pal.
Here. I did it.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...28617741,d.eWE

Old 08-04-2016, 09:25 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Do all you Trump supporters bringing up Hillary being responsible for Khan's son's death (even though that's wasn't the point of his message) not realize who his VP is? Mike Pence??

Or all of you going to be "conveniently silent" about that, too?

Quote:
Ringo, I have plenty. But you know what? Been on this site long time and I post links only to be told "ohhhhhh, that's not this and that's not that!!!" So I just don't care anymore. You want to be clueless be my guest. I don't owe anyone a thing.

If you don't understand what he and his law firm do, the connections they have and who pulls the strings then I can't help you. It is sharia and will always be about sharia. But hey, enjoy your bubble, the rest of us know exactly what is happening.
Yeah, like Ringo1 said, "I got nothing."

Old 08-04-2016, 09:30 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
1. Your claim is highly debatable, subject of another thread. If there is something that you can argue has been highly politicized beyond all rational reason, it would be Benghazi.

2. Beside the point. No one ever accused Trump of being responsible for it. And it doesn't follow that therefore on the conservative side it's NOT politicized but on the liberal side it IS.

3. When Clinton sees things differently than the family members of Benghazi, she doesn't go on record as personally insulting them; she keeps her rebuttals focused on the issues and expresses sympathy. When Trump sees things differently, the only thing he does is personal insults.

Here's a revolutionary idea for you: how about ONE standard and judge accordingly?

I say neither Pat Smith nor Khizr Khan are using their dead children as "political pawns." It's a disgusting accusation on either side. I think they are both parents who have lost a lot, who have some opinions they want to express (which I may disagree with), and who CHOSE to accept invitations to go to those conferences and speak their minds.

The difference is in how the candidates reacted. Hillary reacted like an adult; Trump reacted like a child who can't resist personally attacking anyone who criticizes him.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:31 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
i'm really tired of the khan dad and what he has to say....i am sure his son wouldn't want to be used this way...
And to the point of this thread: are you really tired of Pat Smith and what she has to say? Are you sure her son wouldn't want to be "used this way" either?

Old 08-04-2016, 10:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
The REAL Booklet Hillary?s Man Was Carrying For Years! | Alternative

All other juridical works which have been written during more than 13 centuries are very rich and indispensable but they must all be subordinated to the Shariah and open to reconsideration by all muslims.

^^^^^^ In comparison
Hillary Refuses To Say Whether The Right To Bear Arms Is A Constitutional Right [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller
Stephanopoulos replied, “And the Heller decision also does say there can be some restrictions, but that’s not what I asked, I said do you believe that their conclusion, that an individual’s right to bear arms is a constitutional right?”
“If it is a constitutional right, then it, like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulations,” Clinton replied

Khizr Khan Repeats 5 BIG LIES FROM THE LEFT – TruthFeed
4. The Constitution doesn’t mean what it says. The left likes to reinterpret the text for its own purposes. Thus Mr. Khan held a pocket Constitution aloft, and mocked Trump’s immigration policy: “Have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy. In this document, look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’” The latter phrase only applies to citizens, not immigrants.Trump’s policy might be inadvisable, but it is constitutional.

Hillary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections