Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 09:02 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Apparently you didn't read this and/or know nothing about it?

https://www.rt.com/usa/354422-khan-d...website-trump/
Khan issue has nothing to do with Trump accepting a Purple Heart.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:58 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
...Also according to the right. That is -- you can't deny that many of those accusations ^ are actual reasons his base supports him!

This is exactly the illiterate nonsense I expect from the Left.

The empty barrel makes the most noise.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:23 AM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Oh come on, even I think Trump was joking.
This fits Trump's pattern of stirring the pot and picking fights where he need not.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:51 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
It's a funny story, republicans. You know if it were Hillary or any Democrat that did this, you guys would be talking about it too so just shut up with the pouting.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:43 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
but, he didn't kick the baby out....

first of all, the mother should have never ever taken a baby to a rally...who does that?

second, the baby was crying, probably b/c the noise hurt the babies ears....

third, I'm sure the baby annoyed Trump, it would have annoyed me...however, he was kidding about the whole thing, the mother left, and while she was leaving, Trump said in a joking way, "Get her outa here". Geeze Louise....did anyone watch?

Old 08-04-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I saw this rally

Trump said the baby should stay first, and that he loves babies
and it's healthy and strong.

After something happened he said, "I guess" the baby should leave,
probably out of concern.

What's wrong with you people, it's just sad how you pick
on every little thing this man does.
Fact of the matter is, most of these people didn't even watch the whole thing, they are headline readers, and they believe everything the media feeds them, especially if it is against Trump, why? Because they want to believe Trump is a horrible person.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I hope the media doesn't give Trump another free pass on this baby issue.

It's time for Trump to get a little criticism for once.
do you know what "REALLY" Happened...again, another headline reader....

Old 08-04-2016, 09:48 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
but, he didn't kick the baby out....

first of all, the mother should have never ever taken a baby to a rally...who does that?

second, the baby was crying, probably b/c the noise hurt the babies ears....

third, I'm sure the baby annoyed Trump, it would have annoyed me...however, he was kidding about the whole thing, the mother left, and while she was leaving, Trump said in a joking way, "Get her outa here". Geeze Louise....did anyone watch?
This story came out during a media blitzkrieg on Trump. At the time it didn't matter what the real story was.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
^^^Out of the mouths of Trumpettes.

Politicians sure love to take photos while they are holding a baby though, don't they? In fact, Trump had a photo op with 2 babies just the other day. I bet that baby would have been a photo op at the end if it stayed at the rally.

In this situation, it's not so much that Trump kicked out the baby...it's that he first said he loved the baby being there and a bunch of other nice words about the baby. Then he did a complete 180 and kicked the baby out AND THEN trashed the mother and questioned to the crowd why the mother believed him originally. He outright lied about liking the baby. He didn't have to lie, but he did. Then he admitted lying and ridiculed the mother for believing him. Well she's a Trumpette, of course she's going to believe him. But he ridiculed her for believing what he said to her. That's the weird part.

Trump is unhinged.
He didn't trash the mother? My God, what is wrong with you, he was smiling when he said it, and going along with it....I said, he had every right to insult the mother...but he didn't insult her....that was my feelings, she should have never taken a baby to a rally, period.

lying?

Old 08-04-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
To my understanding she was walking out as he said that.
yes, she was....

and he said it in a kidding way, but I believe he was also thinking, "Who brings a baby a tiny baby to a rally?" Some parents just shouldn't be parents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections