Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 07:47 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,090,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Since ISIS was formed almost a decade before Obama took office, it's pretty hard to imagine how Obama is responsible. And it started to gain influence during Bush's administration, not Obama's.

The real issue isn't about some stupid campaign attack. It's that this continues to show Trump's ignorance of world history and events, and reinforces just how uninformed and unfit he is to serve as President.
It had no influence under the Bush administration, they were fighting off al-Queda..

ISIS became powerful after the fall of Syria, which occurred 2011, after Obama withdrew troops from Iraq...

And dont forget, Obama said they were a "junior varsity team" not that long ago..

Old 08-10-2016, 07:52 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,628 times
All those "supporters" just eat it all up, too.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:58 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
Quote:
Since ISIS was formed almost a decade before Obama took office, it's pretty hard to imagine how Obama is responsible. And it started to gain influence during Bush's administration, not Obama's.

The real issue isn't about some stupid campaign attack. It's that this continues to show Trump's ignorance of world history and events, and reinforces just how uninformed and unfit he is to serve as President.
Trump is not the first to say this. I really don't keep up with war stories and never listened to reports about Iraq and Iran because I cannot stand the weird way the news people say the country's names. I am from the old school when they were called I-RAQ and I-RAN. I still call them that because that is the correct way to say the country's names.

Just want you to know that many intelligent people agree with Trump. Find something else to bad mouth him about. You're wrong about this one or so the reports say you are wrong.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 PM

23,539 posts, read 17,214,216 times
Quote:
Yep, he just said it. I'll post a clip when they are up but he repeated over and over and over again that President Obama was the founder of ISIS. And then said that Hillary Clinton was the co-founder.

Because of course.

Any publicity is good publicity when you are Donald Trump regardless of how idiotic you sound.
Was it not obama who dropped leaflets warning ISIS oil truck drivers of impending bombing runs?

Was it not obama who deflected energy away from ISIS by referring to them as the JV team, giving them time to grow?

Obama gave birth to isis and hillary wet nursed them.

Was it not obama who sanctioned ft hood shooting as workplace violence to disguise a terrorist attack, protecting isis/AQ?

Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,478 times
Did he mention his usefulness to their recruiting efforts?

Old 08-10-2016, 08:27 PM

549 posts, read 292,169 times
He's just trying to move the media past his suggestion that "2nd amendment people" take out hillary.

He knows people see his "2nd amendment" remarks as out and out disqualifying, whereas this one is just ludicrous.

He's trying to change the subject.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,090,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
whereas this one is just ludicrous.
Actually this ones dead on, unlike many of his other ridiculous claims..

But its no different than many of the other lefty claims, like Trump wants Clinton assassinated. Dont be a moron.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:37 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,885,452 times
Sadly there is a point-of-view from the right that says Obama created ISIS. In a way we did. We funded rebels being oppressed by a regime trying to execute them. That group just so happened to become ISIS.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:39 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,967,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Well, we couldn't very well get Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho as President by 2505 unless we started with people like DT, could we?

Will be interested to see the clip. Criticizing President Obama for foreign weakness and making outlandish, unearthly, baseless claims are pretty far apart.
Honestly I think we are already there. The similarities between Trump and Camacho are way too many to be just coincidence.

I have a feeling Trump used Camacho as a role model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Old 08-10-2016, 08:45 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,196,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
He's just trying to move the media past his suggestion that "2nd amendment people" take out hillary.

He knows people see his "2nd amendment" remarks as out and out disqualifying, whereas this one is just ludicrous.

He's trying to change the subject.
Oh, absolutely!

I think the Olympics are still part of the problem. He's not the focus of all media and he's sitting there thinking "Geez, I suggested they shoot Hillary and that damn Michael Phelps and those girls in the sparkly leotards are still over the news! Let's see, what else can I say to get everyone looking at me again?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections