Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 07:43 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,335,329 times

Advertisements

Rudy is mentally unstable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 07:47 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,455,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Yeah is right.

Giuliani knows 9/11 wasn't a real terrorist attack by Muslims.

You think he doesn't know this ? C'mon Man.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I went heavy on tin-foil stocks.

Maybe Donny can send Rudy to look for birth certificates, his first team of 'the best' didn't seem to produce much.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:48 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,182,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
I am a person voting for Clinton. But she does suck. She should never have put herself in the position of a conflict of interest. If Kassich had won, I would have voted for him. If the DNC had nominated Biden or Omalley also.
But have you ever paid attention to how many of these scandals are manufactured? They exist simply so the RWers can gasp and say "Can you believe....??!!" Half the time, they consist of things that all elected people do (like meet people who donate to them) or they are based on misreading something (like the Clinton schedule being left out versus the Clinton schedule EMPTY BINDER being left out).

Old 08-24-2016, 07:50 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,182,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The "Watergate" Clinton scandal concerns Hillary being fired by the prosecution staff for being dishonest.

Even Watergate is an actual Clinton scandal.

I guess if you were "knowledge free" (whatever that is) you would not know that.
She was never fired. Show me where you found this false BS.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:02 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,240,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
She was never fired. Show me where you found this false BS.
Debunking is biased you know. If it was in Gateway Pundit or Conservative Nuthouse or similar, then is HAS to be true.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:08 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,171,799 times
Ok, as for Giulianni, well who knows what further scandal is coming? I did hear something today about H. leaving a classified document on her front seat of her car in some foreign country and emails detailed someone telling someone else to put it into the trunk in some file......

Anyway, I believe the real scandal that history will bear out is why after all this evidence of things that she did, are they not prosecuting? Every time I hear more about her I think back to Martha Stewart, someone pretty well-known but not nearly as rich and powerful. She got jail time for lying, not for what she actually did (insider trading) but for lying about it. Hasn't it pretty well been acknowledged that she told a little white lie at least?

And as for Mr. Hillary's failed impeachment, remember, he did say, ..."I did not have...... with that girl"........... I guess they believed him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections