Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 11:45 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
It's permanent after she powered through her concussion and other sequelae, full speed ahead, instead of resting and slowing down. That's how her seizures and blackouts started, which she has to this day.

Increased intracranial pressure along with a contusion was enough to cause her eyes to go out of alignment. With Fresnels on only one eye, she probably even had a midline shift.

Then, from the released medical info, there's the deep venous blood clots in her head.
1. Everything you claim is grossly out of context or has been debunked long ago.

2. You wouldn't know a seizure or a blood clot if one came up and ****ed you sideways. Videos of what you claim are seizures... as if you had a clue! You're just parroting some nonsense you read in a fringe blog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 07:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Video footage of someone CLEARLY making a joke (confirmed by the reporter who made a funny face in the video) and someone briefly losing her train of thought while speaking? I'm a lawyer, so to a certain extent, I also speak for a living and I assure you that I have had my mouth and my brain get out of sync many times. It's a normal human event.

None of what you are claiming is remotely evidence of blackouts and seizures. And honestly, it makes you and anyone else trying to promote this false narrative look kind of pathetic. You want to try to have a chance at winning this thing, Trump and his supporters need to stick to arguing issues. This is not a winning argument and reeks of desperation.

Yep, we all have moments where our brain kicks into neutral temporarily, so why should Hillary be scrutinized for having that happen to her ? Just last week, I was trying to give a customer the name of a man to do some work for him, a man I have known well for 20 years, and I could not remember the name of the man to save me...........I was totally blank. I had to call a coworker and ask him the name and he said " You and I were just talking about him yesterday, how could you forget his name ?"

We've all had those "Senior Moments" where we walk into a room and wonder what we came in there for. If I had to go on a stage and speak about the myriad subjects that Hillary has to speak about, I would be falling all over myself, teleprompter or not.

Don

Old 08-26-2016, 07:36 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
I didn't even know he had a show, so I couldn't care less that he was fired. But the hypocrisy here is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Ben Carson MD was critical of any physician who'd comment about someone's health without all the facts. He also said Guiliani's google-it stunt wasn't a sound way to determine a person's health status either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And? Good doctors don't diagnose people that they have NEVER had an appointment with. I'm sure Fox or some other network will give him a job if he's so good.
He spent 3 decades doing that on Loveline before CNN hired him. If CNN felt like he should examine people before offering health advice or possible diagnosis, they should never have hired him. Apparently they were fine with that until it affected their $700,000 investment in Hillary's campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Are you sure it wasn't for low ratings? I never heard of the guy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Frankly, who cares that some tv doctor most of us never even heard of had his show cancelled. This is an elections subject of great concern?
Most people had never heard of Alex Jones or the so-called "alt right" until yesterday, didn't stop Hillary from attacking them. Being well known isn't a criteria for being attacked by the left. They are willing to pull straw men out of the smallest shadows.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
I'm a couple of years younger than Hilary and sometimes I suffer from short term memory...memory...now what was I going to say?

Old 08-26-2016, 07:57 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Proof obama admin has a propaganda machine in the form of the news media. Three differnt reports of whitehouse links to mainstream media.

The obama administration is the most transparent admin in history. It now shows its hand in plain view as the threat it is to American freedom and asks, the nations people, 'what are you going to do about it?"

"Sharyl Attkisson, whose reporting on Benghazi over the last year led the pack, discussed the relationship between CBS News President David Rhodes and White House senior adviser Ben Rhodes in an interview with WMAL radio in Washington, D.C., the Washington Free Beacon reported"

"Consider, too, that CBS News executives possibly including Rhodes have allegedly come down on their own investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson for "wading dangerously close to advocacy on" Benghazi."

"Hillary Clinton plans to improve her relationship with the press for 2016, and her choice of Tom Nides as a top campaign official could be a good start. He is married to a top executive of CNN.
Politico’s Mike Allen reports that Tom Nides, who was formerly Hillary Clinton’s deputy secretary of state, will be leaving his vice chairman position at Morgan Stanley for a top role in Clinton’s 2016 campaign."

Old 08-26-2016, 08:08 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,120,263 times
C'mon, if Hillary truly had a hand in this, Dr. Drew would be found dead on a bench in a Washington DC park. Isn't that what you people believe?

Mick

Old 08-26-2016, 08:19 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post

He spent 3 decades doing that on Loveline before CNN hired him. If CNN felt like he should examine people before offering health advice or possible diagnosis, they should never have hired him. Apparently they were fine with that until it affected their $700,000 investment in Hillary's campaign.
He talked to people who were discussing their own symptoms sometimes, but he didn't just read a letter and then claim that someone that he didn't even speak to had conditions and was getting treatment that he was gravely concerned about.

AND, he is staying on at CNN as a contributor. If he was fired so rudely and they didn't want him on their network why did they keep him on as a contributor?

Old 08-26-2016, 08:23 AM

19,649 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post

First thing I thought, this is what Dr. Drew does, has been doing all along, it is his entertainment career to discuss health with and about people he doesn't know. As do any media doctors. Only NOW it becomes a problem? Righttt....

Old 08-26-2016, 08:26 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
One minute Hillary is on her deathbed, barely able to function, and the next she's calling the shots at major news networks.

Amazing!

Old 08-26-2016, 08:28 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
One minute Hillary is on her deathbed, barely able to function, and the next she's calling the shots at major news networks.

Amazing!
The DNC emails leaks clearly showed that camp Hillary, and the DNC were feeding the media hit pieces against Trump, including fake stories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections