Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 10:53 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Keep saying that, somebody might just believe you.
Right back atcha! Just because you watched some doctored video from RWNJland doesn't make it "documentation" of any conditions. No matter how many times you repeat it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 12:13 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,471,473 times
Default Dr. Drew show canceled about a week after voicing clinton health concerns

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | Zero Hedge

HLN cancels Dr. Drew show - Aug. 25, 2016

Gotta love it. Coincidence of course it came so quickly after commenting on the queen's health.

So what about gupta.....will they cancel his show after commenting on trump's health records?

CNN's Gupta: Is Trump at risk of heart disease? | TheHill

Nah!

Welcome to the new world order people.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:15 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Right back atcha! Just because you watched some doctored video from RWNJland doesn't make it "documentation" of any conditions. No matter how many times you repeat it.
I find your comment very funny because I posted links to all the documented stories from the mainstream media on Hillary's medical conditions, you responded to my posts, so I assume you saw what I posted.

When the evidence has been presented to you, and you reply to the post with the presented evidence, I can come to only one conclusion, you know the truth, but are purposefully pushing a false narrative.

The more you push a narrative that everybody knows if false, the more you undermine your arguments.

So please, tell us again how Dr, Drew was making a diagnosis, and was refering to the fake medical reports.

Tell me again that it isn't documented fact that Hillary has had multiple falls, and suffered broken bones, concussions, and blood clots in her falls.

Tell me that I'm wrong when I say Hillary has a family history of strokes.

Tell me that I'm wrong when I say Hillary had multiple blood clots.

Tell me how I'm wrong about Hillary taking blood thinners beginning in 1998.

Tell me how I'm wrong when I say Hillary is on a dangerous blood thinner that has many serious side effects.

Please continue to show everybody that you ignore all the documented facts, and insist I'm wrong, all to push a narrative that we all know is false.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:18 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Dr. Drew show cancelled after he made remarks about Hilliary's health!

10,075 posts, read 7,546,021 times
Gupta gets a promotion

11,110 posts, read 9,819,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | Zero Hedge

HLN cancels Dr. Drew show - Aug. 25, 2016

Gotta love it. Coincidence of course it came so quickly after commenting on the queen's health.

So what about gupta.....will they cancel his show after commenting on trump's health records?

CNN's Gupta: Is Trump at risk of heart disease? | TheHill

Nah!

Welcome to the new world order people.
Q: How clueless do you have to be to think that the network that hired Corey Lewandowski as a 'commentator' (read: full-time Trump apologist) about 10 seconds after he left the Trump campaign in May is somehow anti-Trump?

A: No more so than the average Trumpling.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:23 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,049 times
At least only his show was dropped. It could have been worse. He could have been "suicided".

Old 08-26-2016, 12:24 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,471,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Q: How clueless do you have to be to think that the network that hired Corey Lewandowski as a 'commentator' (read: full-time Trump apologist) about 10 seconds after he left the Trump campaign in May is somehow anti-Trump?

A: No more so than the average Trumpling.
Bad argument against the subject matter here. Hiring a conservative punching bag on cnn or hiring a liberal punching bag on fox is no surprise. Been going on for years.

Back to the subject matter at hand.......you don't find it at all coincidental the timing of dr drew's firing?

How's that ocean front property working out for you in iowa if your answer is "no"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
At least only his show was dropped. It could have been worse. He could have been "suicided".
Ha! Sorry out of reps for you.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:29 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
I was listening to some podcast with Dr. Drew a few months ago and at the end of it he made a statement like, 'And please tune into our show on HLN to support us. We need your support." I remember thinking, 'Ratings must be bad - he sounds like he's begging.'

I'm all for uncovering the nefarious and evil things those in public life are up to, but I highly doubt this is one of them.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:31 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Is there no limit to what the black helicopter brigade will lose their minds over?

Too funny.

If I were you **********s, instead of whining about stupid stuff like that, why aren't you hitting the pavement and getting out the vote? Oh wait, Donny the Cheapskate didn't put any money towards field operations. Sad!

I guess it just leaves you and the 82nd Fighting Keyboard Regiment to keep up the good fight!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections