Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 02:55 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,063,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
What Hillary is loaded up with, horse poop, she'll never run out of that!
Trailer park discourse. I'm sure your drinking game for the debates will be how many times Trump mentions how big his d*ck is. Woohoo!!! High fives everyone!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 02:57 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Hillary will have no facts. None. She can't run on her record or her reputation, so what "facts" will she present? As far as most Americans are concerned, Donald has shared the facts with us throughout his campaign. And he will do so at the debate if the liberal media would just give him a chance.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:58 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
"Hillary loads up on facts"

When you don't have truth you do not have facts.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:02 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,063,833 times
I'm still waiting for all this proof that Hillary is this totally dishonest monster. It's incredibly pathetic how gullible people are, even after endless investigations BY THE OPPOSING PARTY come up with zilch. Lack of evidence is not actually evidence, guys. I've never seen so many people fail so spectacularly at basic reason. If tomorrow Donald said that Hillary personally faked the moon landing, there would be 50 new threads about Hillary's moon lies. I don't know whether to feel pity or deep shame that I share a nationality with some of you.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
I'm still waiting for all this proof that Hillary is this totally dishonest monster. It's incredibly pathetic how gullible people are, even after endless investigations BY THE OPPOSING PARTY come up with zilch. Lack of evidence is not actually evidence, guys. I've never seen so many people fail so spectacularly at basic reason. If tomorrow Donald said that Hillary personally faked the moon landing, there would be 50 new threads about Hillary's moon lies. I don't know whether to feel pity or deep shame that I share a nationality with some of you.

That which you have chosen to close your eyes to you will never see.

It's pretty obvious to most, why do you think the level of trust in her is low?

Perhaps you aren't old enough to have lived her history as it unfolded for the past 3 decades.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:07 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And when you don't even have a table to pound, you start talking about horse poop. Donnie's going to do even worse than I thought, I guess.
I'll take 'Donnie' a thousand times over before I'd take the Hilda beast.
I know what she has to offer - more of the same crap Obama has been throwing at us since he took office.
She'll give us more likes about how her foundation did this and that to help them and those, all while keeping 90% of their income for inhouse spending...

I don't know how Trump will do as a president, but I'd take him and not knowing well before I'd take that lying, person responsible for American lives....

Old 08-29-2016, 03:21 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Trump is too wise and cunning to let Hillary run all over him with the facts. She may try to take control in the traditional debate style. But just when she thinks the upperhand has been reached, watch for Trump to throw zinger after zinger in response. His plan is to throw Hillary off her message any chance he gets.

In many ways, it is easier for Trump in the debates. As Hillary commits to lofty political tones which will come across as condescending , Trump will play the every man sick and tired of professional political speak. Do not rule Trump out. Bear in mind he beat out of the best debaters around in the form of Ted Cruz in the nomination debates. All in all if Trump can stay focused and not be drawn into personal insults against Hillary he could come out on top.

Trump may very well roar back in these debates. What will he pull out from his bag of tricks ?. Hillary thinks she has all angles covered , although Trump could frustrate her and outfox her at every turn.
Oh, yeah... now I know why everyone is excited to have trump as president. Zinger after zinger is all he's got, and apparently nobody in his camp wants to have a substantive discussion. I think he should start his introduction by pulling out that old favorite "I have no trouble 'down there'. I guarantee it". We've all been waiting for it, show it to us!

Old 08-29-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Trailer park discourse. I'm sure your drinking game for the debates will be how many times Trump mentions how big his d*ck is. Woohoo!!! High fives everyone!!!

With comments such as this Trailer Park would be upscale for you.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:30 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
With comments such as this Trailer Park would be upscale for you.
It's not like there isn't precedent for the small handed vulgarian doing EXACTLY this in a presidential primary debate.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:37 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Hillary is figuring out which lie resonates the best with the people and is trying to get in the mode of saying it over and over....that's what happens when you lie lie lie and lie. You forget which lie to tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections