Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How uncomfortable is Hillary about the face-to-face ?
Stage 5 Metaphysical Terror 15 13.89%
Stage 4 Crippling Insecurity 16 14.81%
Stage 3 Lingering Fear 12 11.11%
Stage 2 Managable Nervousness 12 11.11%
Stage 1 Total Confidence 53 49.07%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 01:55 PM

7,541 posts, read 11,579,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
For a brief moment I thought you were talking about Obama. Then I saw the Trump university and snapped back to reality. Weird how much the two are alike, isn't it?
CD right wing nut jobs being black is worse than going on a shooting rampage and killing 8 to 12 people or messing with 8 children

Old 09-09-2016, 02:00 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I thought he was clear in telling Trump not to go into specifics. It seems there was only one question where Lauer didn't remind Trump not to go into specifics.

NBC Forum: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Transcript

LAUER: You recently — you recently received two intelligence briefings.
TRUMP: Yes, I did.
LAUER: Did anything in that briefing, without going into specifics, shock or alarm you?
TRUMP: Yes. Very much so.
LAUER: Did you learn new things in that briefing?
TRUMP: First of all, I have great respect for the people that gave us the briefings. We — they were terrific people. They were experts on Iraq and Iran and different parts of — and Russia. But, yes, there was one thing that shocked me. And it just seems to me that what they said President Obama and Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, who is another total disaster, did exactly the opposite.
LAUER: Did you learn anything in that briefing — again, not going into specifics — that makes you reconsider some of the things you say you can accomplish, like defeating ISIS quickly?
TRUMP: No, I didn’t learn anything from that standpoint. What I did learn is that our leadership, Barack Obama, did not follow what our experts and our truly — when they call it intelligence, it’s there for a reason — what our experts said to do. LAUER: Hallie?
Oh no. He really should not have revealed anything that was discussed in those briefings.
If he can be so easily manipulated ( because of his ego ) by a lightweight like Matt Lauer to reveal who they were talking about in a security briefing on national television, what's he going to say when manipulated by a well-trained, charming, former KGB agent who flatters his ego? In a private meeting, where they discuss their mutual hatred for Obama?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections