Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 04:33 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post

That said, the hypocrisy angle here is a good one. Yes, many who would have called for the head of Assange not long ago will now be one of his biggest supporters. It's sad that for principles so many can only show their party card.
That of course goes both ways. Many of those that once cheered for him now want him jailed or assassinated because he's exposing dirt on a dem running for POTUS.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:39 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
That of course goes both ways. Many of those that once cheered for him now want him jailed or assassinated because he's exposing dirt on a dem running for POTUS.
What is it that he`s exposing? He`s been running his mouth for quite some time and apparently he`s got nothing.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:40 AM

2,157 posts, read 1,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The courts have ruled that evidence gained through illegal actions can at times be used.

Supreme Court rules evidence stands after illegal search - Baltimore Sun

I disagree but there is precedent. It can be shown that Hillary acted illegally and callously, hence the evidence stands.

That said, the hypocrisy angle here is a good one. Yes, many who would have called for the head of Assange not long ago will now be one of his biggest supporters. It's sad that for principles so many can only show their party card.
Die hard Republicans lost a lot of credibility with me quite some time ago. They once despised this man, now they take his word as gospel. I don't think Trump would move the country in a good direction, which I imagine is something Putin would like to see happen.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:41 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Exactly. If he can put an end to that horrible woman once and for all, he'll be a bonafide American hero to everyone but Clinton's remaining few sycophants.

I am not Republican, but both he and Snowden are my S-U-P-E-R-H-E-R-O-E-S!♥♥♥

Old 09-08-2016, 04:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What is it that he`s exposing? He`s been running his mouth for quite some time and apparently he`s got nothing.
He got Debbie fired. He exposed the entire joke that was the (D) primaries. Yes, it wasn't really actually a secret but it's still not a positive thing for many when it can be laid out in black and white.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:45 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
You don't remember the whole Bernie/DNC scandal? He's said repeatedly that his releases will be timed for maximum public uptake. That's pretty much the only shot of not having things completely swept under the rug.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
Die hard Republicans lost a lot of credibility with me quite some time ago. They once despised this man, now they take his word as gospel. I don't think Trump would move the country in a good direction, which I imagine is something Putin would like to see happen.
The whole Putin thing is as big of a joke as was the idea of fair and unbiased primaries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections