Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 03:21 PM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Has that doctor personally seen Clinton as a patient? What were the lab results of any tests that he ran?

Sorry, but REAL doctors do not diagnose a patient based on video alone.
Then you did not watch the video, so discussing it with you really isn't possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The video is long but very much worth watching. It reveals a lot and explains a lot about what's possibly been happening with her for several years.
It is excellent. Bringing it all together. And, after all, had Hillary not continuously lied about her medical issues, there wouldn't be such videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
I am not going to watch a 16 minute video. But why would I care what someone who has not examined her say about what her illness may be?
No one said you have to watch it. You didn't even have to comment. Why would you care? We would have no idea why you would or wouldn't care. The OP has posted it for those with an interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Nice try but this video was made way before her episode yesterday and does a better job of possibly explaining what's wrong with Hillary taking into account her fainting spells, weakness, coughing fits, loss of muscle control and all the rest.
It is an excellent piece. Hillary has had the chance to explain the issue and refuses to do it and continues to lie. You would have to have the IQ of a turnip not to see that she is very ill.

Frankly, it makes me sick to even watch her. That anyone thinks a serious illness is in play is beyond me.

Quote:
I'm not a doctor and have never treated Clinton, I only know what her personal physician has said regarding her health. You know, the physician that has actually treated her.
Did you watch the video? We are discussing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Then I have to assume her Campaign STAFF also have the same "Parkinson" disease as many of them too have been suffering from the same??? Wonder what the odds of that being a viable diagnosis of getting Pneumonia??

BTW~~ I too have suffered similar symptoms way back about 15 years ago ( so mid 50's...Why?? Because I worked horrendous 12 hour shifts constantly exposed to URI ( Upper Respiratory Infections) and guess what..working at a high rate and getting exposed to infections ..getting run down due to that leaves ALL human beings prone to contracting them!

One example~~ I had just finished working a 12 hour shift..left work, exhausted..popping Tylenol every 4-6 hours due to low grade fever..Left work..went home..and couldn't fall asleep..LOL Why not just because I felt like SH$t..but because the "Crackling in my chest kept me awake!! I dressed..went back to my place of work (ER) and got assessed..YEP!! Pneumonia...Antibiotics prescribed.. So with Pneumonia I was able to run for 12+ hours.. How could that be?? Because ALL pneumonia's are not alike..and women especially often try to soldier on the best they can.

Mom's ( even stay at home one's often get sick)..yet still have to care for their kids..No time off for women with kids..LOL, Far too much is being made of this..unless something else comes forward...

HRC has been on the Campaign trail for over 16 months..I know I couldn't keep up that schedule myself and I'm a very similar age as she is and worked 45 years in the HC Profession.. I'm just physically no longer able to even think of her type of schedule. LOL It's all I can do to keep up with my daily (retired) errands and activities
Actually, she hasn't been on the campaign trail for over 16 months. She has spend a LOT of time resting. So, if you watched the video, comment on that. If you have personal medical issues, try the forum for that purpose. Hillary has the health of a frail 90 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Really people, that is all you can take away from this video? Nothing to see here, move along.

It's our country we should be concerned about, not getting Hillary elected no matter what. Don't you care about our country? The Clintons must sure be powerful.
They are too chicken to watch. They refuse to see or hear anything that might actually wake them up to reality outside the Clinton Playbook.

They don't care about our country or they would be better informed. They care about specific social issues that Hillary will promote and/or are just too dumb to get it.

Quote:
And I have blue lensed sunglasses yet have never had a seizure. They sell them all over the place and many people wear them. Mine are also anti glare and work well for driving.

Maybe your video doctor can diagnose me too. I wear blue lensed sunglasses and I've had pneumonia.
Did you have the same Parkinson's symptoms as Hillary/ If not, not sure why this is being discussed. Also, since you aren't aware, blue lenses don't help all Parkinson's patients.

Did you watch the video and want to discuss it?

So it looks like Hillary has known since at least 2012 that she had Parkinson's which might be why she decided not to challenge Obama in 2012 having learned of the diagnosis.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 09-12-2016 at 03:30 PM..

Old 09-12-2016, 03:26 PM

8,391 posts, read 7,661,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And 99% agree with you, even rush said he hopes she gets better...

But don't you get it? It went from allergies to phenomena in how many days? Remember she said she just upped her dosage of antihistamine also.
Well that last bit *could* be a clue of what's coming next. If you take too much antihistamine, you *can* sometimes feel a little dizzy and antihistamines do tend to have a dehydrating effect on some people. So, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next explanation from the Clinton camp as to what happened yesterday.

And, that's the real trouble for Clinton here: she and her handlers seem to have a tendency to try to keep throwing explanations out until they find one that sticks rather than just revealing all of the information up front.

Even some democrats are starting to see this as a problem. For instance, according to the NY Times:

"Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia. What's the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly causes unnecessary problems?" David Axelrod, a former advisor to President Obama wrote on Twitter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/us...pneumonia.html

Old 09-12-2016, 03:34 PM

27,218 posts, read 46,791,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I do believe she has pneumonia. Pneumonia is not contagious; it is the result of fluid building up in your lungs. Now what CAUSED the pneumonia might be contagious, if she had a bacterial or viral infection that caused it. But if she's on antibiotics and has been on antibiotics for 24 hours, which she would have been if she was diagnosed/started on antibiotics Friday, then she would no longer be contagious.

Pneumonia could also be caused by allergies, aspiration, and other things, and it's possible to get a secondary infection from that.

I am not planning to vote for Hillary, but come on people! People get sick, especially trying to keep up with a busy schedule and not resting properly. What eventually caused Hillary's pneumonia probably took some time to get to the point of pneumonia, which would explain her being sick for a while.
If it is not contagious than nobody should get a Pneumonia shot. Just be careful with your health and your fine. Sorry but some kinds of Pneumonia are contagious and even if it wasn't I would not let anyone with Pneumonia hold any of my kids nor let my elderly mom close to her and won't even stand close to my best friend when they have Pneumonia.

That's called being smart. Of course I would help out my family members if they have Pneumonia but I would be very careful around them. My grand mother died of Pneumonia at the age of 90!

Old 09-12-2016, 03:38 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,140,718 times
Default Pneumonia? Now just a minute......

I have had this condition twice in my life. When you have a coughing fit with pneumonia it sounds very gravelly and rattling. Also, with all that hacking, foul green mucus will be spraying out. And wheezing when you try to talk.

With a dry cough (like hillarys), it probably a cold, or maybe she smokes when nobodys looking.

Anyway, tally up one more LIE!

Old 09-12-2016, 03:39 PM

27,218 posts, read 46,791,599 times
EShe only spit some white stuff in the water as can be seen on YouTube! Eww gross!

Old 09-12-2016, 03:41 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,674,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Pneumonia is not contagious; it is the result of fluid building up in your lungs. Now what CAUSED the pneumonia might be contagious, if she had a bacterial or viral infection that caused it.
Correct.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,674,826 times
Dude, your subjective experience is not universal. Pneumonia is diagnosed when someone has consolidation of fluid somewhere in the lungs. Physicians don't diagnose it based on the color of mucus or sound of the cough. There are also different types, and it can be from a viral or bacterial cause.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,229,657 times
So now she has seizures, brain damage, cancer, parkinsons, AIDS, Alzheimer, blood clots, and the T virus. All becaus esome people watched videos and "diagnosed" her.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:45 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,510,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
I have had this condition twice in my life. When you have a coughing fit with pneumonia it sounds very gravelly and rattling. Also, with all that hacking, foul green mucus will be spraying out. And wheezing when you try to talk.

With a dry cough (like hillarys), it probably a cold, or maybe she smokes when nobodys looking.

Anyway, tally up one more LIE!

You probably didn't have walking pneumonia. Walking pneumonia is typically not as bad as the other types and it doesn't have the mucous, per Web MD. Half of all pneumonia cases are walking pneumonia.

Per WebMD:
Cough Symptom for walking pneumonia:
Cough that may come in violent spasms but produce very little mucus

Walking Pneumonia (Mycoplasma Pneumonia) - WebMD: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments

Old 09-12-2016, 03:47 PM

1,228 posts, read 635,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
EShe only spit some white stuff in the water as can be seen on YouTube! Eww gross!
She is not going to cop to anything, the white stuff she spit was blamed on Bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections