Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 03:27 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,710,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I think Karma is hitting Hillary for trashing the women her husband abused.

Maybe.

But in reality. IMO.

She's nothing more than a drunk who would be living under a bridge except for the SJWs who think she should be President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 07:02 AM

26,022 posts, read 22,214,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
So now you want to accuse her of being drunk, eh?
She had a problem with alcohol in the past, so that wouldn't be too far fetched with her current health issues and pressure from her falling popularity: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...y-enters-rehab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Please answer if Hillary was so overheated and dehydrated WHY didn't she remove her DARK BLUE LONG SLEEVED JACKET and take water with her or have one of her minions carry it?????????
Does she have such bad judgment that she doesn't even know how to dress herself when she checks the weather?
Well, bad judgement I think that has to be a rhetorical question these days! Hillary has no history of taking responsibility for either her stupidity or bad judgement, it is covered by her flunkies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
You think she would be old enough to be responsible for herself by now............
Why consider taking responsibility for yourself/actions if you can get away with even murder, literally?

Another good article questioning Hillary's debilitating health issue(s):

UH-OH! Hillary's Doctor EXPOSED by Other Physicians as a FRAUD

Old 09-21-2016, 07:12 AM

4,802 posts, read 3,519,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
A LOT of people are wondering: what IS Hillary hiding under those pantsuits, especially on a warm day?
I really think she is doing the world a favor, and not showing those legs. Then again, many will lose some calories really quickly.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:15 AM

27,206 posts, read 15,382,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
I really think she is doing the world a favor, and not showing those legs. Then again, many will lose some calories really quickly.
....or their lunch.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:29 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,946,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
She had a problem with alcohol in the past, so that wouldn't be too far fetched with her current health issues and pressure from her falling popularity: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...y-enters-rehab

Well, bad judgement I think that has to be a rhetorical question these days! Hillary has no history of taking responsibility for either her stupidity or bad judgement, it is covered by her flunkies!

Why consider taking responsibility for yourself/actions if you can get away with even murder, literally?

Another good article questioning Hillary's debilitating health issue(s):

UH-OH! Hillary's Doctor EXPOSED by Other Physicians as a FRAUD
You do not understand sarcasm, or fiction for that matter. Here's another version of that article, with the italics left intact:
https://lifeprocessprogram.com/hillary-enters-rehab/
"Imagine this (all italicized sections fictional):
A brief statement read by a Clinton campaign spokesperson announced: “Senator Clinton, who has had alcohol issues in her family, has decided to take a month off from campaigning to attend to a personal matter.” "

This is from 2008. Any history of her taking a month off then to go into rehab? No, there is not!

Good Grief!

And speaking of "Good Grief", a radiologist who does not know Hillary's personal physician is not qualified to judge her (the physician's) qualifications. She (the doctor) could have said the pneumonia was non-contagious b/c Clinton had been on antibiotics.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:02 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,267,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Unfortunately, no one has convinced Donnie to wear a burqa, so we are all faced with having to see his repulsive face on a daily basis.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:43 AM

8,703 posts, read 11,108,218 times
Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test | New York Post

Hllary Clinton won’t be taking a neurocognitive test, and releasing the results to the public — telling a reporter “there’s no need for that,” even after collapsing as she was leaving a 9/11 memorial event last week in Manhattan.

Clinton made the comment, suggesting she will not be releasing any further medical information this presidential campaign, in an interview Wednesday with Florida’s WFTS ABC Action News.

“Some doctors have said, because of your age, as well as your opponent’s age, that you could be at higher risk for dementia or even Alzheimer’s and have suggested that you take some neurocognitive test,” ABC affiliate reporter Sarina Fazina said to Clinton. “Would you be willing to do that?”

“I’m very sorry I got pneumonia,” Clinton replied, letting out a hearty laugh. “I’m very glad that antibiotics took care of it. And that’s behind us now. I’ve met the standard that everybody running for president has met in terms of releasing information about my health.”
She added, “I have to say, my opponent has not met that standard. So I am very happy that we have put out all the information that there is — that reflects on my health. And I am physically, mentally healthy and fit to be president of the United States.”
Asked specifically whether she’d submit to testing, Clinton said no.

“There’s no need for that. The information is very clear. And the information, as I said, meets the standards that every other person running for president has ever had to meet, and I’m happy that we’ve met and even exceeded them in certain ways,” she told the local Florida reporter.

In the interview, Clinton also took a stand against terrorism — saying she believes in keeping America safe.
“I am a very staunch supporter of security here at home,” Clinton said of the recent domestic terror attacks, “going after ISIS and terrorists around the world, defeating and destroying them. And I have a track record of actually doing that. Standing up and making the hard decisions in the White House Situation Room.”

Old 09-22-2016, 08:31 AM

1,504 posts, read 853,789 times
The real health issue for both candidates are mental health issues. Some have referred to Clinton AND Trump as "brilliant" BOTH have the super capacity to store knowledge and information....BOTH have the same mental defect. They can NOT utilized this knowledge or arrange and organize it in a useful productive manner...BOTH are wired in a similar manner...BOTH are incapable of a thing called good and sound and accurate judgement....I don't care how clever you are - if you do not know how to use it...you are useless and dangerous.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:52 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,084,293 times
Default Did Someone Try To Choke Hillary Or Is She Yelling Because that's What She Does?

Take a look at this Washington Post video of her making some kind of a speech. What's with the thin red line around Hillary Clinton's neck? It looks like someone tried to choke her with a piano wire like in the mafia movies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...7ba_video.html

But seriously, if she speaks like this during the debate, Trump wins. I don't mean what she is saying. I mean her screaming strident delivery, like she's yelling at the da** kids to get off her lawn. No wonder she has a problem filling the location of her speaking events. She's like Jeff Dunham's "Walter" only much louder.

Edit: Oh wait, I just read what's below the video. She's screaming like this during a videoconference!

Old 09-22-2016, 08:59 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,241,925 times
That was so odd in many different ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections