Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 06:17 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,115,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I would call someone who mocks the disabled low class.

Can't get much lower than that.

Obama mocked the disabled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2016, 06:18 PM

1,504 posts, read 853,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Wow. Leads credence that she needs an intervention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZaodJ0P-I
From experience I understand the use of alcohol. It makes you feel that everything is okay when sometimes it is not. It also may be booze that overloads Clinton with calories - which leads to a distended abdomen - which leads to baggy pant suits.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:23 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,078,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Spiritual health is the issue..You must ask a simple question with a black and white answer...a yes or no. Is Clinton bad or good...and you must decide which road to take...literally...the road to an earthly heaven or the road to an earthly hell? Personally I believe both of the Clintons have had their day in the sun at the expense of trusting Americans...and it is going take more than the rich Clintons bantering about feminism - The thing about power mongering feminists is that in the end they always become what they hate...Hilary is now a man who is out for himself...with the primary interests being luxury.

High end whiskey- rich fatty foods ....and a cluster of servants to wait on them like gods.
Sounds like you are describing Trump.....getting rich at the expense of others, .....just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

Bankruptcy may have been legal by the letter of the law, but was it morally right to file while living in the lap of luxury with servants who waited on him as if he were a god?

Old 09-25-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Sounds like you are describing Trump.....getting rich at the expense of others, .....just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

Bankruptcy may have been legal by the letter of the law, but was it morally right to file while living in the lap of luxury with servants who waited on him as if he were a god?
I understand you want to deflect, but this thread is about Hillary's failing health.

BTW, where is Hillary?

She's only done a few events in the last month, and only has a few events scheduled.

I guess she still hasn't recovered from her last medical episode.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:58 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,078,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I understand you want to deflect, but this thread is about Hillary's failing health.

BTW, where is Hillary?

She's only done a few events in the last month, and only has a few events scheduled.

I was responding to a poster speaking of spiritual health, so I wasn't deflecting.

Old 09-25-2016, 07:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,931,341 times
Quote:

BTW, where is Hillary?

That IS a good question: it's like Hillary fell off the radar since 9-11. Unless she's seriously sick, the woman's hiding something IMHO.

Old 09-25-2016, 07:20 PM

1,327 posts, read 725,462 times
When was the last time anyone other than her staff or doctors saw her??

Old 09-25-2016, 07:22 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,460,958 times
So it's OK to speculate about Hillary's health? And this is nothing but speculation.

But Trump is off limits?

How special. You all must be so very proud of yourselves.

Let's hope T-rump comes clean before there needs to be an intervention... ala Thomas Eagleton:

The Thomas Eagleton Affair Haunts Candidates Today : NPR

Old 09-25-2016, 07:23 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,526,322 times
Quote:
If it were all lies, this would have all gone away long ago.
Birther should have gone away a long time ago also.

Healther is the new birther. Healther will be discussed through all 8 years of Hillary's presidency just like birther has been around through all 8 years of Obama's presidency. It's the alt-right crowd that keeps the discussion active. Hillary will complete her 8 year term with no health issues but healther will still be discussed.

When she dies of old age at 93, the healthers will says "See, see, she was sick. We knew it all along"

Old 09-25-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Birther should have gone away a long time ago also.

Healther is the new birther. Healther will be discussed through all 8 years of Hillary's presidency just like birther has been around through all 8 years of Obama's presidency. It's the alt-right crowd that keeps the discussion active. Hillary will complete her 8 year term with no health issues but healther will still be discussed.

When she dies of old age at 93, the healthers will says "See, see, she was sick. We knew it all along"
I'm glad you brought that up.

With the birther issue, all Obama had to do is provide some evidence he was a US citizen, he of course not only refused to do so for years, he took action that only fueled the birther movement. All Hillary has to do is release her medical records, and have them give a reasonable explanation to why she has many signs of some type of neurological disorder.

People can see all the signs that Hillary has some medical issues, and that is why this isn't going away.

BTW, the polls show a growing number of people (including democrats) are becoming concerned about her health.

This can no longer be called a conspircy theory, even democrats are becoming concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections