Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump talk about Bill's abuse/affairs in an upcoming debate?
Yes, he will do this. 52 88.14%
No, Kellyanne won't let him. 7 11.86%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 12:57 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,477,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I take back what I said about Donnie's campaign staff possibly being smart enough to try to stop him. They are going with this because for some bizarre and asinine reason, they think it makes their adulterous candidate look good.

Trump deputy campaign manager calls Clinton 'enabler' of husband's infidelity - POLITICO
ok, so what part of this don't you agree with from the article you posted as not being "smart" for a campaign to bring up about the character/hypocrisy of someone who want to be president?:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ampaign-228828

"“I think that if you look at Hillary Clinton's background and if you look at her being an enabler, really, in the '90s and really attacking these women, it goes against everything that she now tries to spout as a candidate for president,” Bossie said on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning. “She'll say and do anything. Those are Barack Obama's words, not mine. She'll say and do anything to become president of the United States. And I think we're seeing that now.”"

And those are the words of obama, from a fellow democrat, so we know it has to be valid. So besides your comment from a "campaign" being smart or not, you're all for hil's behavior, being an enabler, feel it's fine, going after woman/discrediting them, sticking with this creep, while portraying one's self as "pro woman".

Please provide clairty emm74.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 01:04 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,601,950 times
24-5, lol..

geez... well, if he's going to do it, he should go Roger Stone on them..

make it hurt... bad.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:13 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,240,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
ok, so what part of this don't you agree with from the article you posted as not being "smart" for a campaign to bring up about the character/hypocrisy of someone who want to be president?:

Trump deputy campaign manager calls Clinton 'enabler' of husband's infidelity - POLITICO

"“I think that if you look at Hillary Clinton's background and if you look at her being an enabler, really, in the '90s and really attacking these women, it goes against everything that she now tries to spout as a candidate for president,” Bossie said on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning. “She'll say and do anything. Those are Barack Obama's words, not mine. She'll say and do anything to become president of the United States. And I think we're seeing that now.”"

And those are the words of obama, from a fellow democrat, so we know it has to be valid. So besides your comment from a "campaign" being smart or not, you're all for hil's behavior, being an enabler, feel it's fine, going after woman/discrediting them, sticking with this creep, while portraying one's self as "pro woman".

Please provide clairty emm74.
Here's some clarity. There isn't a woman in the world who feels obligated to be nice to her husband's mistress. Not Ivanka, not Hillary. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a partisan hack.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:24 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,058 times
Quote:
Here's some clarity. There isn't a woman in the world who feels obligated to be nice to her husband's mistress. Not Ivanka, not Hillary. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a partisan hack.
What about a woman claiming your husband raped her? That same woman claims Hillary tried to silence her. If true, is that wrong? Shouldn't that woman have the right to be heard? Or does Hillary only believe woman sexually assaulted by anyone but Bill have the right to be heard?

Old 09-28-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
What about a woman claiming your husband raped her? That same woman claims Hillary tried to silence her. If true, is that wrong? Shouldn't that woman have the right to be heard? Or does Hillary only believe woman sexually assaulted by anyone but Bill have the right to be heard?
You mean Juanita Broaddrick, who filed a sworn affidavit that she had never had sexual contact with Bill Clinton? Yeah, she seems credible.

Joe Conason: The truth about Donald Trump

Old 09-28-2016, 01:34 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,477,513 times
Quote:
You gave me a Non-sequitur/dodge the question political answer because you don't have one/can't defend bad behavior. bill was accused of rape, sexual harassment, etc yet hil defended him. People were paid off in court because of it. Read the data:

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to 'destroy' Bill Clinton accusers - Washington Times

"And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse."

What kind of pro-woman defends ANYONE against such serious abuse/sexual harassment? Answer....someone who is NOT pro-woman.

And it was proven he was caught cheating with an intern in the same place(the WH) where his wife resided yet stuck with him. And claims to be pro-woman. That sounds like enabling pro cheating, not very pro woman, embarrassing her on the world stage and sticks with him(!). Unreal.

And this has nothing to do with partisan. This is your stuck in a partisan world who can't see this is a human issue, not play political team D or R games. It's a hypocrite who plays "I'm pro woman!" yet look at the behavior. It's amazing how blind some of you are.

Will be interesting when a younger generation learns about the "pro woman" candidate. The box was opened when she went after trump on the debate. I bet she wishes she didn't bring up the "meanie to woman" card in the debate and stuck to the issues that most american's care about, not mud slinging.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
You gave me a Non-sequitur/dodge the question political answer because you don't have one/can't defend bad behavior. bill was accused of rape, sexual harassment, etc yet hil defended him. People were paid off in court because of it. Read the data:

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to 'destroy' Bill Clinton accusers - Washington Times

"And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse."

What kind of pro-woman defends ANYONE against such serious abuse/sexual harassment? Answer....someone who is NOT pro-woman.

And it was proven he was caught cheating with an intern in the same place(the WH) where his wife resided yet stuck with him. And claims to be pro-woman.

And this has nothing to do with partisan. This is your stuck in a partisan world who can't see this is a human issue, not play political team D or R games. It's a hypocrite who plays "I'm pro woman!" yet look at the behavior. It's amazing how blind some of you are.

Will be interesting when a younger generation learns about the "pro woman" candidate. The box was opened when she went after trump on the debate. I bet she wishes she didn't bring up the "meanie to woman" card in the debate and stuck to the issues that most american's care about, not mud slinging.
Oh, so a settlement is an admission now? I guess that means that Donnie needs to stop denying he's a racist then, since his claim that he's not is because he only settled a suit, he never admitted it. But that settlement apparently makes him an admitted racist.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:38 PM

11,843 posts, read 5,823,197 times
Quote:
Guess what - it'd be my ex husband - that was her first mistake - I wouldn't stand by his side for 40 years - but she had her eye on the White House. I can't respect someone who stays in tht sort of relationship and then champions for women - she's a hypocrite.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:39 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,281,556 times
if Hillary brings again what Trump calls women in the past then yes Trump can call out Hillary's hypocrisy on how she went after the women her husband abused while they both were IN GOVERNMENT.

Hillary brought up Miss Venezuela to trash Trump in a debate and you are telling me if Trump answers with Hillary's scandals that she is a hypocrite that he is going low? LMAO!!!

Hillary is going after Trump "personal", its fair Trump throws the same back at her.....she opened the can of worms and is bringing "character" to the debates.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Guess what - it'd be my ex husband - that was her first mistake - I wouldn't stand by his side for 40 years - but she had her eye on the White House. I can't respect someone who stays in tht sort of relationship and then champions for women - she's a hypocrite.
I can't help it if you don't think marriage vows mean anything - some people actually believe that they apply through times both good and bad. Yes, Bill Clinton broke his marriage vows. Hillary Clinton did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections